What happened to your last phone?

It's kinda sad how many cells I've gone through if I don't lose it I'm bound to eventually break it 😩

Wbu?

• Broke it
  • Lost it
  • Wanted a new one
  • Other (please explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• got drunk at a night club in seoul and handed to some random korean girl.. i left it unlocked which is fucking scary.. next day i called it and she answer speaking korean (i dont speak that shit) never got it back tho

• Wtf? 😂
      Someone just might be getting MH 😉

• im just glad my girlfriend didn't find it unlocked lol... i kinda had a habit of keep pictures of my ex gf's and me on there hahah

Most Helpful Girl

• fell in toilet at college... fun times

• Omg I totally dropped mine in koolaid 😂

• LOL !
      we need to be banned from using them or something xD

What Guys Said 22

• I threw an old one in a fire because it was such a piece of garbage once I had my new one, alcohol was also involved. The last one is in a drawer somewhere.

• Not sure. It just died. I was heading into church and turned it off. When I left and turned it back on, it said "emergency calls only", which it normally did for a minute or two after turning it back on. It stayed like that for a few hours. I took it to the carrier and they said it was pretty much useless.

• i lost it. It cost me a whopping £1.50 and i never used it so didn't bother replacing it.

I've been without a phone for over 6 months now and have never looked back.

• Omg I thought I was the only person who could go without having a phone... I think I lasted a little over a year without having one before.

• She wen't into retirement as a MP3 player.

• My dad thought I needed a newer or updated version of a cell phone so he offered a list of phones for me to choose from. Just traded in my old one for a new one. Very satisfied.

• Stolen... in the worst of ways...

• Head-butted and cracked it baha

• I have to ask what on earth possessed you to heasbut your phone? 😂

• @chintita ha I only bang my locker, I don't go headbutting every locker

• good thing ahahh u'd have to pay a lot of destruction fines

• I broke it by dropping it near the kitchen sink and it slid nicely into a bowl full of water. It still powered on after giving it time to dry and taking the battery out but water got into the screen area and it never looked right. Got a new one a day later.

• My first cell phone lived for years... but the next one just 2 years.
    The one I have now is only 2 months old so thumbs up :D

• I just got a new one a few days ago actually. Battery was going in the old one so I just decide to upgrade rather than buy a new battery for it.

• I put it in the drawer in case my new one gets broken or dies on me suddenly. My last phone was my 2nd one, and I'm currently on a 3rd. How many have you been on?

• Tbh I have no idea I wanna say my 10th but that's just a guess 🙈

• "Because it's a waist of cash when we have phones."? You know landline phones are also phones, right? It's a TYPE of phone - just like there is the cellphone and smartphone. Besides, it's not a waste of cash, considering you keep losing your cellphones/smartphones. If anything, it saves you some money. Laptops are a type of computer. I think you meant "it's kinda like having a DESKTOP computer when everyone has a laptop." The point that I'm trying to make is that even though you don't have the mobility with a landline phone, at least you can still make calls without losing the phone.

• Like you said it's not mobile. If i need to call the cops or im stranded a lamdline phone is of no service when im not home.
      A cell phone can be used to make calls at home. We're not going to waist money on a phone that we don't need at the most I'll simply go without a phone it's as simple as that.

And yes clearly I know a landline phone is a phone I stand by my statement. If we each have a phone we don't need an extra one. And yes of course I did however most if not all people do not say a laptop computer or a desk top computer they drop the other word.

• It was pretty jacked up with a cracked screen, luckily my upgrade was around the corner. I still have it in my room somewhere.

• I still have my last one, she's 5-7 years and running.

• It got relegated to vacation and beach duty.

• I take care of all my phones. 😜

• just wanted a new one

• It fell off my hand while I was crossing the street and a car passed on it
    It worked fine for 2 weeks
    Then committed suicide

• Did it commit suicide... Or did you kill! 🙊

• No I didn't , it worked fine for 2 weeks after the accident
      Then he gave up and committed suicide
      Do you think I miss treat him?

• Wanted a new one because it was android and android is horrible

• I take good care of my things but I upgraded to new phone

• I am thinking about turning it into something. I just don't know what I what to make it into yet.

• It's kind of broken, It works fine except for the mic. I either have to use bluetooth or talk in my car.
    I'm going to bring it in tomorrow to be fixed. The estimate is $45-

• It fell out my pocket somewhere, on a bus I think.. But I guess it was time to get a smartphone anyway

• Whoa I don't know how I could live without a smartphone O_o

• Well it was 3 years ago when I lost it, before that it was normal to have a dumbphone

What Girls Said 26

• -.- it was a bright and sunny day... my phone was in my pocket and a friend of mine picked me up and threw me into the pool lol. bastard. that poor blackberry never came to life again. . . *looks off into the distance*

:P

• I gave it to my sister

• Out if the kindness of your heart or because you were got/were getting a new one?

• She asked for it :) My contract was up, but I was planning to keep it as it had all my music on, but her phone was dying so she needed it.

• Aww how sweet 😊

• threw it against a wall.

• As always broke it XD

• Finally! I'm not alone 😂 👍

• Hahahaha oooh believe me when I say "You are NOT alone" lol I break my phones like it's my hobby XD

• It fell in the toilet.

• I bought it refurbished, turns out they didn't didn't do a good job the front camera didn't work and it wouldn't connect to the wifi. Went to my local phone repair place to get it fixed, turns out it's just a problem with the motherboard and will cost more than the phone Is worth to fix. So I sold it. It was an iPhone and I miss it. Andriods glitch so much.

• Only your phone or all of them? If it's a common problem with that phone it's the phone company responsibility to fix or replace it free of charge.

• The iPhone was just poorly refurbished by an outside company.

• I gave it to my best friend's mum

• I was okay with it but my father gifted me a new one, I still have both

• I wanted a new phone. The old one was getting slow.

• Traded it in for an upgrade

• I broke it.
    The sad part is that it was a Sony Xperia Z Ultra. :'(

• Lol it wasn't working that well I had it for a while and it was starting to function slowly, that and I wanted a new phone.

• It became extremely old and kept messing up a lot.

• It wasn't working anymore. I couldn't even turn it on.

• I was actually surprised it lasted so long.. Dropped it off a 30 foot drop off once, went through the wash, dropped in paint, and out of my pockets etc for months till the battery went dead.

• bounced off the bed i threw it at and crashed on the ground..

• Did you throw it because you were angry or just to set it down?

• Don't feel bad my phone got destroyed because I fell asleep with it with a drink beside my bed... Guess where it fell 😩

• ohh into the drink, that sucks lmao

• I just wanted a new one

• It died of old age.

• I still have it.

• I still have my first smartphone. It hasn't given me any problems, I have no intention on upgrading, and it has no cracks even though I have dropped it many times.

• Someone stoled it in my trip in Belgium. Fuckers.

• I wanted an iPhone so I got one and have my old phone to my uncle in a different country

• I left it when I moved out of the house of who bought it and was paying for it.

• the phone stopped charging all together and wouldn't see when it was connected to a power supply

• I wanted the new Iphone 6s

• I had mine for a few years. It's a good phone, I still have it and use it for certain things. But I bought the Samsung Galaxy S7, since it's better.