Hello! I'm Always Rejected. What's your name?

Yeah as you can probably guess I was rejected- like for the third time this year haha. I'm a little salty about it I guess cause all the rejections have been for the same reason. "I'm interested in someone else at the moment"
Sooooo yeah I'm good just wondering how everyone else is doing I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• In terms of pounds how much salt?

• Didn't weigh the salt cause there's too much to put on a regularity food scale

• LOOOOL DUDE ITS OKAY ITS ALL GOOD
      YOU HAVE NOT DISHONORED YOUR FAMILY OBI
      BLAME AUTOCORRECT

• Its disabled :( message me doe

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, don't worry hun, I've been rejected too in the past. But what I do is rinse, spit and move on!

What Guys Said 11

• That is like NOTHING to go on!! Seriously, are you a really smart, nerd, and they don't like you because they know how stupid they are?
    Do you have some bizarre skin disease that freaks people out? :)
    Are you just more Rubenesque, in your sensual body, and they don't appreciate that?
    Tell me more, and maybe I can offer some solution. You can PM me if you prefer.

• LMAO haha it's fine I wasn't really looking for advice c: just support
      But since you asked I'm smart and the guys I asked out are all pretty intelligent too. No skin conditions or anything of the sort. And I'm a little chubby but I have curves cause my waist tucks in. Maybe it's my jokes that turn them off LMAO

• Yeah, Dad jokes just aren't popular now. Some of us guys actually really like the awkward girl, that is really easy-going. Maybe try some casual 'self-deprecating' jokes, focusing on being awkward, and how you feel, drawing attention to that, so you can relax, and make them laugh WITH you, about some silly things?
      I like a girl for who she is, but she has to be herself, and even if that is some awkward, nerdy, glasses-wearing smart girl, and I like her, then GAME ON!!
      Don't ever think you aren't the most perfect woman for some guy, OK? It is just FINDING THAT guy, that is the problem!!
      I LOVE quirky, maybe somewhat 'unusual' or even 'nerdy' or 'weird' kinds of women, as long as they BE THEMSELVES, and don't apologize for being THEM!!
      Anyone can put on an expensive dress, make-up and shoes, so who cares about 'Elegant'? I like the PERSONALITY!!!
      Party-dress Barbie is available easily, to anyone with money and a Mercedes.
      I want the one who likes who she is, and I like her too!!

• Thanks!! I'll take your advice seriously!

• I take a more laid back approach to dating so when someone surfaces that I actually like, the rejection sears that much more.

Gotta take the good with the bad I reckon, but it still doesn't take the bad taste away.

To make matters worse, the last one didn't' even reject me, she said yes to it all then benched me. It was my fault. I shouldn't have told her she was special... oh well...

• It is a bit unusual for a female of your age to do the approaching, which was implied when you said that you had been rejected. To be rejected, one must approach first.
    From a male point of view: welcome to our world.
    When I was your age my rejection rate was 99:1, if not worse.
    I do not know what to suggest, in terms of a coping strategy.
    In my case, about the age of 30 I concluded that what I had to offer was not what was wanted, so I walked away and went MGTOW before there was a name for it.

• Yeah I'm 18. I started approaching this year cause I was getting tired of hoping guys that I like would take interest in me so I took matters into my own hands haha. Obviously things haven't been going too well but I doubt I'll stop trying. I said I wouldn't approach anymore guys after my first rejection and here I am at my 3rd already.

• I admire your spirit and initiative.
      If more young women had your proactive attitude, there would be fewer lonely people.
      A lot of good young men become so disheartened by rejection after rejection, some of which can be quite vicious, that they become reluctant to try. That is why they will look longingly at a girl, but not make an approach. It is a bit like: if you kick a dog often enough, it will learn to stay away.
      After the age of 30 to 35 it becomes more common for women to take the initiative, for a variety of reasons.
      I have not approached a woman since I was about 30, but since that time I have been hit on by a lot of women.

• Oh maybe I'm ahead my age then LMAO I should slow down a bit

• Well, good to know it didn't bring you down... loving the attitude. Many just man hate and we get questions like "why are guys such assholes"...

• If I was doing any better, I'd have to sit on my hands to keep from clapping!

• Only 3? Pfft... I got rejected at least a hundred times. You just learn to not let it get to you. The moment someone rejects you, approach another right in front of that person. That's the attitude you should be having.

• I get rejected in clubs 3 times in like 10 minutes lol. So you good. Just gotta go dance with about 10 girls and someone will have the same interest.

• I'm good thank you. Sorry to hear about your rejections. It's their loss.

• Jared

• Im doing GREAT shockingly enough as i get old my bating average keepsgetting better =P

• What are you being rejected of?

Do you say, "Hi! I've seen you around and I'd love to have sex with you sometime. Are you free tonight?" If that doesn't work, then you must be seriously overweight.

• Nah I just ask them to go out with me LOL and they all say yes first but never follow through then later reject me cause they eventually figure out they would rather hold put for someone they've liked before I came along haha

• I don't think so.

What are the pros and cons of going out with a guy who might like you, but whom you don't find particularly appealing?
      Pros: You can learn something. You can practice conversation. You might find a new friend.
      Cons: You may never get that 60 minutes of your life back.

I have gone out with scores of girls I didn't find attractive. I try to make sure they have a good time, and be polite. One or two, we ended up having sex anyway, one in particular is very sweet and intelligent and we kept in contact for 15 years.

• I see what you're saying. Maybe I'll give the next guy a chance then

What Girls Said 4

• Watch some YouTube videos on how to get a prom date or how girls or guys act when they have a crush. I like rclbeauty101. You can learn from the videos techniques for how to know if he likes you, how to not act too crazy and how to casually get him to ask you out.

• I'm sorry to hear that. I'm okay at the moment, though.

• Honey I've been rejected by the guys I've liked myself, the world is a cruel place and the people we like are never interested in us and vice versa. So, rejection only makes you stronger.

• I'm doing well, thank you. Having a wonderful summer!