EXCLUDING the United States' territories, Where you would want to live?
I've lived in Ohio my entire life, but every time I've been to the southeastern region, I've loved it! I love Kentucky, Virginia, Tennessee, West Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina. The people are much friendlier, it's very cheap to live there, and there is always something to do.
- Eastern Coast/Hemisphere (Delaware, Maryland, Washington, District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island).Vote A
- Southeast (Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Arkansas, Mississippi, Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida).Vote B
- Midwest (Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Minnesota).Vote C
- Southwest (Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Utah).Vote D
- Great Plains (Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming).Vote E
- West Coat (California, Oregon, Washington).Vote F
- Alaska, OR Hawaii, OR both.Vote G
Most Helpful Girl
I've lived all over the US throughout my life. I really want to live in Alaska now.1
Most Helpful Guy
I've lived on the east coast all my life, I'd like to see what all the hype is about on the west coast 😛
It seem like most major cities on that side of the country are farther apart where as over here you can find most cities are within two hours of each other.1