Cats vs dogs? why? which makes the best pet judging on cleanliness, playfullness and easy to train , etc. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dogs are ultimately easier. You can't get the smell of cat piss out of a home.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely dogs, dogs are more playful they have the (I love my owner) attitude, you can easily train them with treats. dogs smell like dogs of course, you do have to bathe the every 4 months or so and walk them out for the bathroom. But in all dogs make better pets in my opinion.

Cats on the other hand, have the (Idc for you attitude), theyre not as domesticated as dogs at least not yet, they can fend for themselves and can hide for hours away from a person. theyll only need you when they need you, not the other way around.

What Guys Said 2

• Cats are easier but can be destructive with spraying and clawing furniture unless certain steps are taken. Dogs on the other hand are a constant companion ready and willing to go anywhere and do anything you are

• dogs are a lot better for convenience you don't need a litterbox they don't cough up hairballs and they aren't weird

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm I would say a hypoallergenic dog, they don't shed, they definitely are good with training if done correctly and they are heaps of fun x

• I love them both but choose to only have a cat right now as I don't want the added responsibility of taking care of a dog---cats are easier and now that I'm single I want to be able to leave my house for days on end and not have to worry about the dog at home.