Guess who's back gag community?

It's been what 2 weeks since I deactivated my account? I have no self control. Sorry if I never replied to any emails, my email has been acting up. Hurry up and reply to this. That way I can refollow old friends. I especially missed @apple24 since we can't connect on other social networks.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• hello! Sorry I just been really busy. I got a job at walmart and than I am trying to do my homework before work. I been busy. lol But Talk to me anytime. I am need someone to talk to (:

What Guys Said 8

• Lol who r u

• Welcome to Hogwarts

• I knew you'd come back... they always do.

• Consider yourself re-followed! Just yesterday I realized you were gone.

• Why'd you leave?

• Too much negativity and I am already stressed. I quickly remembered that I don't really tell people I know in real life my problems. I feel weak every time I cry in front of someone. I came back because I remembered the reason I was here in the first place and that was, I go on here to vent and get advice because it's not good to keep that stuff in.

• This site has gotten a lot more negative, but you're right. Everyone needs an outlet.

• Are u back looken for Asian boi in yo life? 💘💘💘

• Now we just gotta wait for @consultantisback to make a new account

• I need to ask...: WHO ARE YOU? LMAO i dont know you

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7