Have your dreams ever had a beginning middle and end to them?

Like actual story of some sort?

i just woke up from one. Pretty crazy :o

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, yes :)

Last night I dreamt I was at a Halloween party in a very big house. There were pets there from a local shelter if we wanted to adopt any, I did, so, I browsed the cats, dogs, and rabbits. After roughly deciding that I wanted this shy black and tan dog, I went upstairs because they key speaker was on. I open the door, and it's President Obama dressed as the evil queen from Snow White. We're all laughing, including him, because he's such a humble guy that he would do that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Funnily enough not so much now but I used to have epic dreams that felt like sagas - I think I read somewhere that dreams are your mind processing your underlying emotions or experiences you had recently or your wishes/fears - You are organising them in a story form to analyse them - So say you were anticipating something and where unsure how it will turn out, you might have some suspenseful dreams with good endings (hope) or not so good endings (anxiety).

What Girls Said 19

• Not good end.

• Not typically, they read more like a drug trip.

• yeah, some.

• Yeah, that dream was so fucked up. x. x
    But I have had even more fucked up dreams that were just action without a beginning and an end. 😂

• Rarely.. mostly its 2/3 but not all..

• Yes, that's where I get some of my story ideas from.

• They have. I just can't remember details now.

• Yes some of them have

• Any one in particular your remember?

• aww awkward? sounded sweet when i read that to me :P

guess the dream wasn't like that

• Probably awkward from my perspective lol

• They have a beginning, middle, and most of the time the end is cut off by waking up.

• You betcha

• nope they're a blur to me. Except when i dream bout food. Then it's like a fairy tale.

• Yeah, I dreamt about gag :( that's how you know you need to get off this site... lmao

• I have no idea :p
    the memory is always flu :P

• Yeah
    My dreams like movies, I bet I'd get a lot of money if i wrote script according to them xD

• Yes, but I can't recall detail to detail. It was amazing.

• Yeah, my dreams are pretty crazyyy

• I think some of them did. I don't remember most of my dreams

• A recurring dream on my birthday every year. But it makes absolutely zero sense.
    Some impossibly gigantic monster shark is going to come out of the ocean by literally swimming through the sand. Everyone in the town prepares for this on the same day every year by hiding inside of this huge ferris wheel. All of the adults get the cars, and all of the kids and locked away down inside the base of the ride. The shark always destroys everything as he comes by, and we just rebuild. I'm always a kid in the dream.

• I've had this particular dream for five years that continues each time like a story. It's been five years and it's still going which is crazy but it pans out like a super long movie or book. Every time it continues off from where it last stopped. Like seriously it's a whole new world and kinda freaking me out cause I don't generally remember dreams but I always remember this particular story

What Guys Said 11

• Rarely, craziest one I had was literally awake on my bed, in my room. Then my dream kind of took over again and it's like the opacity went from 20% to 100 and I could see my room at the same time, switched between that probably 20/30 times before I just stayed awake haha.

• Nope they are usually a blue. I've had some weird ones recently tho. I remember some details and this one had an end.

• Yup. Sometimes I wrote those ones down. One even played out as if I was reading the screenplay for it.

• Not often, usually I cut them off because they just become too damn weird or they scare the hell out of me.

• Usually not, my dreams are usually all scattered around!

• Yeah, usually if I dream and remember it.

• Any one in particular your remember?

• There have been so many over the course of years. But I suppose if I had to say one, it was where I was dreaming that I was a soldier during the 1st World War. It had everything from starting on the morning of the first declaration of war to my death on the field. Or at least I suppose it was my "death" as the dream ended there.

• Yes, and sometimes they even have plot twists, surprise endings, and things that are hidden from myself which doesn't even make sense because if it's all arising from my brain, how can I hide information from myself?

• Most of mine are like that

• Hey add me too

• Yea l have had lots of time but l dont remember any one

• I dreamed that the girl I like had run away to join IS. And I caught her sneaking out of her house one night and we had this massive physical fight. It was a weird one!