In a case of supernatural emergency in your home, who would you call for help?

Let's say something weird and unusual starts appearing in your house, you are not sure whether it's a ghost, alien, mutant or something else, who would you ask for help?

• GhostbustersIn a case of supernatural emergency in your home, who would you call for help?
    24% (6)25% (5)24% (11)Vote
  • Mulder & Scully (X-Files)In a case of supernatural emergency in your home, who would you call for help?
    8% (2)5% (1)7% (3)Vote
  • The Winchester brothers (Supernatural)In a case of supernatural emergency in your home, who would you call for help?
    48% (12)55% (11)51% (23)Vote
  • Special Unit 2In a case of supernatural emergency in your home, who would you call for help?
    4% (1)5% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • O. S. I. R. Team (Psi Factor)In a case of supernatural emergency in your home, who would you call for help?
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • The Fringe Division (Fringe)In a case of supernatural emergency in your home, who would you call for help?
    8% (2)5% (1)7% (3)Vote
  • Nick Burkhardt's team (Grimm)In a case of supernatural emergency in your home, who would you call for help?
    4% (1)5% (1)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|2
14|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I would call The Winchester brothers ;)

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Sam and Dean no question! But, I'm actually a paranormal investigator myself, and I know *some* cleansing techniques... For nastier entities, I know two demonologists.

0|3
    0|0
  • Oh gimme the Winchesters. Bring Cas too.

0|2
    0|0
  • Anyone who hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Call? Hell no! *runs to the kitchen and comes back with a bag of salt. Makes a line on the door and windows. Opens my drawer and pulls up a gun* This is family business!

hahahaha but naaaah I want to be honest with You! Like really honest! Some shit like that starts appearing in my house? I'm like HELL NO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spvQHp-1x6s

0|1
    0|0
  • Sam, dean, castiel all the way

0|1
    0|0
  • Dean and Sam, naturally :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Sam and Dean hands down lol

0|2
    0|0
  • The Winchester brothers.

0|2
    0|0
  • Winchesters please. Crowley and Cas too

0|3
    0|0
  • My dog or the Winchester brothers

0|2
    0|0
  • Ghostbusters!

0|1
    0|0
  • The Winchesters

0|2
    0|0
  • I would call all of the above, I don't like presence of paranormal things in my house :P

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• The Winchesters hands down!

And then the Ghostbusters probably if they are too preoccupied with trying to avert another fucking Armageddon they unexpectedly and unintentionally started or restarted.

But i wouldn't call the new generation reboot team of Ghostbusters, as nothing beats the original team of Peter, Ray, Egon and Winston (and Slimer?).

Besides the Winchesters got a Fallen Angel (Castiel) on their side and the King Of Hell (Crowley), well more or less any way on their side, as with 2 additional powerful allies, what can really go wrong with that?

As that's something I don't think the other teams really have to their advantage.

0|2
    0|0
  • That was a tough call. I wanted to pick Mulder and Scully but they only deal with extraterrestrial stuff. So I picked Ghostbusters, even though they only deal with the paranormal, and wouldn't know what to do in an alien situation. So it was a tough call. Ghosts are more likely though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Another idiot move when I voted before seeing all the options.
    My true vote goes for fringe division. Walter bishop is God.

0|1
    0|0
  • NO ONE SHOULD CALL THE WINCHESTERS, THE PEOPLE DOING THE CALLING USUALLY END UP DEAD.
    The highest survival rate would be nicks team

0|1
    0|0
  • The winchesters for sure

0|2
    0|0
  • That kid that talks to dead people

0|1
    0|0
  • Sam and Dean in a heartbeat, and tell them to bring along Castiel and Crowley as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • the old lady from insidious she can go into their world and fuck them up

1|1
    0|0
  • There's something strange in the neighborhood, who do ya call? Ghostbusters!

0|1
    0|0