Opinions on my babies names?

My husband and I are having twins, due in late August, and we've picked out two names. We're not sure if they really go together, however, and are just looking for some opinions. We've picked Harry for our boy and Megan for our girl. Thank you!

Just to clear this up in case of confusion: this is my little sister's account and I am not 18.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think those are fine names.

What Guys Said 10

• I have cousins who are twins. They are named Harry and Sharon. Often, we'd say Harry and Sharry and Sharon was fine with that. We are all in our 50s now, and we've said "Shar" (rhymes with "car") or "Share" a lot.

• my twins are named Kacy and stacy xD

• My dog is named Kacy (she's a rescue, so we inherited the name). You ate the only other person I know who has used that Kacy spelling.

• @abc3643 we didn't name her kacy my boyfriends sister named them Kacy and Stacy

• I think there fine. You should keep the names you like.

• Jackie girl
    Robinson. Boy

• Well they're extremely unoriginal and common. But other than that , they're nice names.

• You're having a girl? I'm so sorry to hear that

• @TheOneLol There's no use bothering with people like this

• So if there was no use bothering with me, why did you come here and type that? You're obviously trying to stir up some controversy. Your kitchen isn't in your keyboard. Get back in the kitchen and keep your mouth closed

• Solomon for your boy
    Lara for your girl

• You are 18, married and have twins on the way?
    And yes they are good names

• No, this is my sister's account. I was looking for opinions and she let me post this on her account.

• They're both fine, though I'd suggest giving him the legal name 'Harold' or 'Harrison" and then referring to him as Harry. harry is a nickname. If you call him Harold or Harrison he can choose to use either in day to day life, where if you call him harry, legally, he's got less options.

• Try harder. Pick a name that stands out from the typical. But not absurd like celebrities naming their kids.
    Something with deeper meaning, maybe foreign, or even ancestral backgrounds.

• don't do this. giving your kid a unique name doesn't mean they're gonna be a unique person. all this does is attract ridicule in their younger years.

• @orphan I just meant something that isn't Joe, Matt, Mike, or Chris like everyone else. Nothing ridiculous but a little more thoughtful. Unless those kind of names have deeper meaning to you, such as your grandfather's name etc.

I was thinking more along the lines of classic not uncommon names: Audrey, Caleb, Ezra, Josiah.

What Girls Said 10

• name her apple junior.

• I love them!

• Why not Harry and Ginny/Hermione/Luna haha

• I personally don't like megan, I find that it's super common, I like Harrison better than Harry- but it can be short form.

• I like Harry but not Megan, it's a little dated in my opinion. Maybe something more like Madeline, Melanie, or Molly?

• Cool names 👍

• I don't like it because I think it's too common.
    Megan sounds alright though

• They're good names

• I don't like either.

• Harry and Sally