Does this sound like a good idea? Any suggestions?

I was considering doing the GAG video contest, and I was wondering if I should just go to a busy plaza near here and ask people "Does love last?" while filming it.
Would that work?
Or should I add something else to it/do something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• That idea sounds good to me - In a place like a busy plaza you will get plenty of responses - Enough to edit into a decent video.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a good idea but taking a camera with you, that might spook people away. Best to just record they're voice but honestly this contest is a waste. The only time people will want to answer questions is if you look like you have an actual camera crew.

What Guys Said 12

• Sure... why not get a little data while you are collecting answers, like how long have they been in love?

• Hey, I like it. :)

• Should have conducted a poll before announcing a contest to know what people are most comfortable in.

• "next time, we're going to do a contest that lets users do what they wish (myTake, video, whatever), and they can create that content however they see fit."
      -------
      Well, better late than never ;)

• Do it!!!

• Yeah go for it :) I am going to be doing a cartoon and a film too probably gonna send two in. :) I am currently working on my cartoon I already cut two characters out god luck in yours ^_^

• First approach the people before starting to film.
    Go slow, "can i take you 1 little minute of your time? I'm (we, go with someone also, it's better) doing a video about people's opinions abou love... can i ask you a question and film you?"

• Best to say it's for an extremely important college work and that if you don't do this you will fail the class. That might help to get more people to say yes. XD

• @Mustachekitteh Nah, sorryy, 1 hour and 40min from now.
      Might be difficult to beat Poland, bu let's see..

• It seems like all Portugal has been able to do is tie.

I'm not sure how good Poland is but hopefully y'all can manage to not die and score more.

• I was born Palekk, but most people just call me Palek for short.

• I think it's a good idea :)

by the way I like your new pfp 😍 :)

• Could be kinda cool

• Yeah I would do that

• yeah why not?, seems like an interesting idea , did you mean like as in a Q and A thing with people?

• That's a creative idea! You should do it! 🎬🎦📹

• Make it funny

What Girls Said 7

• I think that's a good idea. You can ask questions regarding love if that's your topic of choice. like what foes love mean to you? Do you believe in love? Does technology somehow play a role in your love life? There are many ways you can go. about it. Good luck 😊

• Yeah, I think it's a very good idea, I like it :)

• Yas yas sister!! do it! its a great idea :)

• I think it would be interesting, especially if you asked them to clarify their answers.

• Yes, do it.

• Go for it!

• That's an interesting question and I'm sure you'll get all sorts of answers. I would like to see that