What is the most stressful part of your life right now?

• School
  • Work
  • Kids
  • Health issues
  • Money issues
  • Issues with spouse or significant other

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact I do not have a job. It is driving me up the wall and starting to affect me mentally now. :(

• Thank you for MHA.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Definitely work. They are really getting aggressive about shifts and when the semester comes I have a feeling they're going to try and schedule me during my classes or not give me enough time in the week to even study. I'm slowly implying how much doing well in my education means to me during casual conversation but I know eventually push is going to come to shove and I'm going to give them an ultimatum of either back off and give me hours that don't conflict my education or they can have my two weeks right there and then because there is no second third option no matter what they say...

• Work, and by extension, money issues.

I have just started a new job and I am absolutely determined to be successful so that my girlfriend and I can get a place together.

• Let me tell you what is it? Well I am quite stressful about these bomb attacks happening in my country. Stressful cause of thinking that ''Am I going to be next victim?'' Will the bomb explode in a subway I use almost everyday? Or it gonna explode when I am on my way to Gym? Or is it going to explode when I get to airport? Walking in the streets, or in a mall? Stressful, cause a lot of innocent people dying by those terrorism attacks.

I am not after any Xpers or some supports by someone, I just wrote it because I am really stressful cause of whats going on in here.

• Right now it is money issues, but it is temporary. I'll be straight in a few weeks; just have to tough out this rough patch. 👌

• Mother in law.

• Money. Solving the issue of money would remove 70% of my stress.

• Mental Health and anxiety.

• I'll say life in general.. were am I going? future plans and finding a girl and getting married soon. Don't wanna marry old no offense.

• The fact that women exist. That's my problem now and it'll be my problem forever

• Work. No sex life

• My fucking mom

• I've no stressors. That's my stress.

• I work in a kitchen, it can be very stressful.

• Uh, it's work for me. I'm done with school and now, I just need to focus on my job!

• The search

• Dealing with other humans

• Can I vote "all of the above"?

school: i do nothing with my day and so should consider schooling. I haven't been a student in 16 years, and have no clue what I even want to study. And every day I wait, I get a little older, and the idea of getting an actual education, going to college, even if just online, becomes more terrifying.

work: I am an unskilled laborer. I would be lucky to get a job over minimum wage. I had a job making $10 an hour, and that was amazing. I, and everyone else, got laid off. I was one of 12 workers who got no severance. Health has kept me unemployed since.

kids: I always wanted to be a father. I am a 33 year old virgin. Uneducated, unemployed, and unhealthy. I will never be a father. That weights on me every day.

health: I have ulcerative colitis. and despite it being largely a minor case, medicine does not put it in remission. Because it does not go in remission, and can act up any time, I can not get a job. My medicine, humira, is $3,000 a month. if I work as low as minimum wage, more than 18 hours a week, I lose my health insurance, so if it went into remission with the right medicine, and i was able to get a job, i would lose my insurance, which means lose my medicine, which means I flare back up, which means I lose my job. But despite the fact that I am not in remission and can not work, and that if i did work I would lose my health insurance...

money: ... i am denied disability. I have no job. I have no savings. I do not even get minimal disability. and because I can not work, despite the state declaring me not disabled and thus an able bodied worker, I can't even buy my own food with foodstamps. I own nothing but my clothing, bed, and computer.

issues with [those i am close to]: I have no spouse or significant other, and never have. likely never will. what i do have is family. at 33 i am back living with my father, a man i have despised, and feared, my whole life, and have not lived with since i was 12. From my phone, to the internet, to all the bills, to rent, to groceries, he pays it all. And despite being a miserable SOB, he has tried to be understanding. I cook, clean, and maintain house for him. I am my father's maid, and, partially disabled himself, he is a mix between appreciating the help and company, and despising... well, everyone and everything. And living with him, I get the brunt of it.

• YOU HACKERS STALKERS

What Girls Said 19

• I guess work. I love my job. I literally have so much fun at work that those 12 hours don't feel like work. But there's a slight stress involved because I have to fight people sometimes and there's a chance that I might not always win.

• Work was the most stressful part of my life. I solved that problem with a new job.

• School+money issues because school is expensive and I didn't do well in my last class.

• Thank god my country has free education. Hey you'll make it.

• @bradlazer Thanks, :) this is why I'm eyeing Europe for graduate school. Less hair pulling, good education.

• All the best my friend!!

• My eyes hurt 😭

• Not having ma Muslim babez in ma arms and feeling the warmth of her touch 😭😭😭

• School, Work & Health... But mostly school. They added 3 more classes to my Associates Degree plan so I have 3 more classes (each class is 5 weeks each, so not too long) after September which is frustrating.

• kids, my nephew is 4 and acting wild -.-

• exams and money issues

• My acting and music "career" (not that big of a career yet), because everyone around me keeps pressuring me about it right now.

• How about being single and 33 weeks pregnant isn't that stressful but I am still loving the journey

• Money issues/parents divorce... my art

• My life isn't stressful at the moment.

• My sister *rolls eyes*

• I would say money, but my mom's health is going downhill.

• As if I could pick just one thing, my whole life is a jumbled up mess right now

• Work, and school.

• Money issues, I don't have a job right now and my mother is up my ass constantly. "Go find a job!" 👿

• I'm working hard to become an architect 😊✏📐🏡

• I would say my love life and also financially.

• Can't really complain 😊