Would you oppose the idea that our society is completely effeminate?

Not talking about girl power here... The thing is I look around and I see no real man... Gays are totally revealed and even started a trend which completely makes it okay for guys who have a dick think they're girls... Even actual straight guys are more like sponges afraid of their wives and girlfriends who are dragon ladies bossing them around... People are not trained in any fighting arts and don't know how to fight anymore... Where are we going with this

Being clear one reason I am asking this is because of what man were before... Imagine how manly a man was... Ready to go into a field and get chopped up in pieces for what they believed in and ready fight to the death... Today one third of men want to fuck each other
Being clear one reason I am asking this is because of what man were before... Imagine how manly a man was... Ready to go into a field and get chopped up in pieces for what they believed in and ready fight to the death... Today one third of men want to fuck each other... Today women have the man's balls in their purse and are more man than man themselves

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. Men are getting more and more feminine. Ugh... my grandmother was so lucky she only had actual men to choose from, these days we've got a bunch of women with dicks who are apparently men. They'll spend ages in the mirror styling their hair, spend more time on skin care than they do on DIY, wear tight jeans sometimes as tight as jeggings/leggings or even actual jeggings and skinny jeans, wax their chest til it's bald etc. It's not nice. Thankfully I have a few real men around me still. These days, everybody is saying "fuck gender norms" like no... some of us are attracted to the OPPOSITE sex, not the same sex with different genitalia.

• YES I RESPECT YOU!! I AM A MAN AND IM PROUD TO BE MASCULINE!!

• I had a tough mom, she made me into a proper gentleman, then my father made me a proper man, Do not worry this guy right here won't let anyone chop his balls off, lol

• Being clear one reason I am asking this is because of what man were before... Imagine how manly a man was... Ready to go into a field and get chopped up in pieces for what they believed in and ready fight to the death... Today one third of men want to fuck each other... Today women have the man's balls in their purse and are more man than man themselves

Most Helpful Guy

• There isn't really such thing as a "real man" although I do believe there are males above the age of 21 with functional testicles so in reality yes by definition they are men and unless you go into philosophical depths they are "real" so by definition they are "real men"

• Boys have functional testicles... I don't need to give you a real definition for you to tell if someone is a man or not... Have you ever walked in Miami... None of them are men... They're getting assfucked and dress like ladies... I'm sorry but it's true... Am I saying that no male exist.. No.. just become outrageous the way society works today

• Miami is like 7000 kms from here so no

What Girls Said 1

• here we go again...

"Why aren't there no real men anymore?"
    "Why aren't there any real women anymore?

I don't know why can't we just let PEOPLE be!!! ---.---

• COZ GUYS ARE FNG GUYS... AND GIRLS ARE GIRLS... SORRY TO TRY AND WAKE PEOPLE UP... BUT THEY ARE...

• We're not talking about building anything bud. We're talking about why you have a problem with people who are minding their own business doing what they want to do. What are you.. the Masculinity Police? Jeez worry bout yourself first. Not about what others are doing.

Oh and things are built based on comprehension (understanding those around you getting along) and community. Things aren't built because of gender stereotypes dude --.--

• So Boys should behave like girls then... And fuck stereotypes... That's your train of thought... Ok then... lET'S DO THAT... Things are going to be great up in here

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe it is in the US, but in Finland out of 10 guys who walk past you on the street, 8 have been trained to kill you with or without a weapon.

• Don't know where you're looking, but I'm a real man, who actually has a good wife like it's the 1950s, and it's what she wants, too.

• lol if you believe self sacrifice is masculine then you are an idiot. what woman wants her man to die for his country and leave a broken wife and kids behind? no one. what about it if guys choose to have sex with each other?