Do you think it's sad when a guy can't get sex no matter how hard he tries?

and is a virgin not by choice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sad at all, sex isn't everything in life. He just needs to go on about his life and stop caring about sex. Then he'll usually find sex, and perhaps a girlfriend too.

What Guys Said 15

• I very much do feel for him! As a man I can tell you that regardless of how successful a man is in life, he feels emasculated if he can't attract women sexually.

I remember once in college my junior year I had a friend that I recently made say that he has never been laid and has ALWAYS been bad with girls (at the time he was 21). My roommate and I went out partying and dragged him along, being his wingmen the whole night. So much fun!

• Depends on the guy. If he's the kind of guy who is not just going for sex but wants to be in a relationship too then I feel bad for him. I'm one of those guys.
    If he's a sex-seeker then I don't care. Tough luck.

• It is pitiful. But it is his choice.

There are women who will have sex with anyone. It is just a matter of paying them.

• Nah there are more things to life than sex.

• Lmao aka 98% of this site?

• It's not sad. I'd say it's partly the woman's fault too because for some reason, women value themselves way too high. They put a premium on their pu$$y, meanwhile, pu$$y is disgusting.

• There's always prostitutes.

Roughly half of the adult population is not involved in relationships, so this may represent a good portion of the population. There are many relationships that are sexless or that have gone stale.

Maybe they are trying in the wrong ways.

• Sad or not, who knows.
    Natural selection is brutal. Nobody is entitled to anything.

• yeah, or simple love from a girl too

• I think it's funny!

• Yes.

• I compare it to a woman not being able to have children.

• thats why we have prostitutes.

• why would that be sad

• If you think it's so sad, do you fancy helping me out?

What Girls Said 2

• No, he's not going to die without sex.

• Maybe, but it's none of my concern.