What are you all doing for this July long weekend?

Most of us have a long weekend coming up. In Canada it's July 1st for my American friends it's July 4th. So what's on the agenda for the long weekend?

Most Helpful Guy

• My birthday is the first so I own July and it will do my duties

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm spending Canada Day in Niagara Falls. I've been here since Wednesday and I am leaving tomorrow. I'm sure it will be packed tomorrow, but that's fine. I booked a boat cruise for when the fireworks are going off, so that should be awesome to see. I've been having fun here so far. Today I went Sky Diving. It was amazing. It was one of the best experiences I've had.

What Guys Said 15

• I work with Sunnyvale, California so I keep American time since a month now. Well all I did was chill out, travel back to my city bumming rides in the cockpit of commerical airlines from my pilot friends and ensured that there are no back logs. Oh yes all this cause my angel of a date stood me up (not her fault lol)

• Used to be:
    friends/family coming over to buffet of Ital. Sausages croked 8hrs in beer - hoagies + drinks on ice, then fireworks out back sweating, then back inside AC, then all go home to sleep like logs (even with bangs going off all night)
    Now:
    PBS TV fireworks/bands from afar, pizza, go to be early

• Living it up in Hawaii 😎

• Working as volunteer on... you won't believe it... a fly in!
    Hoping for some reasonable weather, Belgium is still a veeeeeery wet country these days :o

• Working out, drinking, proofreading stuff, working, playing guitar, shooting fireworks at other fireworks, flipping cars, streaking, playing the alphabet with my armpit, starting riots. The usual weekend festivities.

• I just remembered muh birthday is on Saturday 😁

• Nothing special. Just an extra day/night to sleep well. Good enough for me.

• Jealous - No holiday for us- Normal weekend maybe if good weather a barbecue or a day trip.

• How often is there good weather in ireland?

• Nice - I think though weather is better in Canada so long weekends more appreciated - Our days off are New Years day, St. Patricks day (Mar 17), Good Friday (Quasi but most are off), Easter Monday, Mayday (1st Monday), Whit (1st Monday June), August (1st Monday), October (Last Monday), Christmas Eve (Quasi but most knock off very early), Christmas day and St. Stephen's/Boxing (26th). These are the days you can have off without affecting your holiday entitlement.

• It would figure St Patrick's day in Ireland.

• I'm gonna go hunt harleys on the highway.

• Now that is just down right mean!

• I'm kidding 😂
      Just a bit of highway good fun. They enjoy it.. We sometimes pull over after a bit of twisty for some inter-bike diplomacy. Their low end torque makes em a real tough adversary during low speed bends , but my lighter handling gives me an advantage. It's all in good fun.

• Go in Northern Wisconsin with the fam and friends. Do some fishing and drinking

• Family pool party, followed by a week long RV camping trip!

• A week in an RV with the family. Good luck! LOL hahaha

• Most of the family members will be working and will be in and out of the campsite throughout the day, so we won't kill each other! :-D

• Nothing exciting. Have to work one of the days so it's not a long one for me.

• Working.

• To bad your missing all the fun.

• Maybe - my drinking and partying days are behind me. Happy to watch the goings on on telle and let others imbibe and make mugs of themselves for fun.

• Going to the movies on Monday to see Independence Day or Tarzan.

• I'm going to try to get my car started in shorts.

What Girls Said 11

• Going up north to hang with family and get some good sun time in.

Sans cell phone for a good chunk of it.

• I'm seeing my family.

• Tomorrow: work & homework.
    Saturday: Going to Mexico to see my sister and grandpa.
    Sunday: Church, more homework and watching the light parade.
    Monday: Work, Homework & lighting fireworks.

• Nothing.

• Celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend.

• I'm going to my family's summer house today! And will be staying to Wednesday, I'm looking forward to it!

• Is it on the water?

• There's a little lake like 50-100 meters away, but it's not the best bathing water (there's so many rocks at the bottom

• Catching some sunrays at the beach ☀

• I don't know yet but I'm going to see The Purge tomorrow

• I'm working! I'm not missing out on money for anything!

• Working the entire weekend lol

• Shooting my guns with my Dad and brother.

• Another female shooter great!

• Not as rare as you might think.

• I haven't really heard of any other girls on here who enjoy shooting.