What to do for my bday?

4th of July brahs. Can't get more American than that. Turning 23 boyos getting old as fuck.

I'm already going to thailand for a week August 5th. Have a beach pad from July 12-22nd. The 4th lands on a Monday and I have class the next day (taking summer courses). Day drink with family n friends? Party this weekend instead? Have a couple friends that are asking me.. truthfully have no idea.. I'm blank.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I keep thinking your over the age of 26. :D 23 isn't old, turning 25 is what old feels like. :P

Why not drink with family and friends and throw a party?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Oh we're birthday week buddies. I was almost born on the 4th... but came on the 8th instead lol

🤔 I would go with party this weekend

• Depends on what you like, but I know for me, I've always had event-like things for my birthday ranging from paintball day to military themed event (hosted by my friends because why the heck not throw a military birthday thing for a female in a military family) all the way to one hell of a camping/survival trip out in the forest for two weeks. I don't know what you're up for, but the whole drinking thing is done almost every year for most.

• That sounds like a hell of a lot of fun lol

• I'm jealous lol. Thanks for the ideas

• Any time

• thailand? be careful!

• yea sure go party in the wend.
    I have no idea what kind off events or venues your place host though to help out.

• You're taking party/fun advice from us? Lol

• We party together. July 4th and 5th ayyyyy

• Go to a strip club.

• fuck some girls

• Kiss me :3

• Can't think of what to do? Lame.

What Guys Said 11