Why do I feel worthless a lot?

I feel like I annoy people even just by looking at them and it makes me feeling bad about myself. Why does this happen so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a lot of insecurities about yourself, often that will make you act insecure in a way that will kind of repel people from you, which in turn feeds your insecurities.

It's a vicious cycle which generally won't stop unless you make a conscious effort to break it, introduce yourself to others, develop the right social skills, follow up on invitations, try to aggressively make friends, etc. If you keep at it, you'll generally start to open up, drop your guard, and become well-liked by those around you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're depressed or have self image issues. The best thing to do is to find a therapist and try to work on what's bothering you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• That is a terrible way to feel! Albeit sometimes I go through phases where I'm not feeling to sharp. But remind yourself of all your positive characteristics- and if someone doesn't like you, in no way is that your problem!

• You could just be in a negative period of your life mentally, but you could also be deppressed. I suggest contacting your doctor, and have a talk with them about how you're feeling and how long you've been feeling this way

• Low self esteem.