What is it you find attractive about the opposite gender?

Like maybe habits, or looks/appearances, or even just movements...

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman's physique is in all a masterpiece tbh. The hips are good to hold. The rear is soft and plump and the boobs are amazing. They are like soft squishy bits of joy (idk what to describe them as but they're super amazing). A woman's delicate nature and habits are attractive although a woman with a tomboy (or rebellious attitude is also one to behold). I don't know what else to say really but everything about a woman is attractive.

• Hahanthanks, I'll tell my friends that I was indirectly told that I was one to behold 😆✌️

• Hahaha who doesn't like a rebel ay? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• When they are responsible, hard working, funny and kind. I also like it when the guy ( if he's my bf) acts kinda like a kid ( not always) but with people he shows them the more "manly" part of him haha

What Guys Said 14

• In terms of physical appearance, I've found myself drawn to some delicate balance of similarities and contrasts as I've dated women of various body types. For example, I'm on the slender side, and seem to like slender women (similarity). However, I have rather thick arms and neck, I seem to like women with thin arms and neck (contrast). I have that kind of male type square figure, like women with the more elongated abdomen and more of an arch to their pelvis (contrast).

In terms of motions, I tend not to bend my wrists so much, moving my arms more from elbow and shoulder. The motions are very forward, deliberate. I tend to like women who have those dainty kind of hand motions with a lot going on in the wrist (contrast). Her motions are delicate.

In terms of character, I like girls to be able to tap into an immature and playful side which matches my own (similarity), not taking things so seriously all the time.

When it comes to things like etiquette and table manners, I'm the type where you have to kind of shove some utensils in my hands or else I'll start eating everything with my hands, like a wild animal. On the flip side, I love it when women have so much etiquette and decorum at the dinner table (contrast).

... things like that -- a delicate balance of similarities and contrast. The contrast kind of highlights this kind of difference between masculinity and femininity which has a sexual appeal for me, the similarities still give us a lot in common which I can relate towards.

• There isn't much I don't find appealing about the opposite gender. God don't make no junk. ; - )

• For me, it's a girl's nonsense - and the fact that I get to destroy it >:}

• Every god damn thing

• Physical appearance wise, I think that somewhat tall, athletic tomboy looks and red hair are what most tickles my fancy. As for habits, I don't know why, but I just think that girls that sort of twirl their hair around their fingers are absolutely adorable.

• her being strict, being feminine and the way she acts

• A woman that knows how to stfu really gets my engine going. I'll let you know if I ever meet one such woman.

• Lol I don't talk a lot I keep to myself, usually people have to force me to talk, I'm not shy I just don't blabber on like other girls do for 8 hours

• Tall, skiny, big boobsbnaha

• Basically, everything. There really is not a thing on her that cannot be attractive. God had a great image when creatn women. xd

• If she is shyer than me, that just works for me like a charm.

• Big boobies and big hips and ass cute face

• I like how a woman will do tasks like cooking, cleaning and organising. Looks I like a nice bum and a okay face with long hair

• There is a lot of things I find attractive about women but I have given up on all hope these days. I just keep to myself most of the time. :(

• You'll find someone I'll cheer you on 😊

• Thanks. :) But after last year and what happened I have been left scared often terrified of women. Not meaning to sound sexist or anything in anyway. :(

• The face, the height and obviously the skin. I envy female skin because it's naturally so so less hairy 😭
    I wish I was a female. I am hairy man 😞😭

What Girls Said 9

• In terms of appearance probably broad shoulders, tall, etc. typical masculine features.
    In terms of personality, I really like awkward/nerdy guys, their so cute haha.

• everything!!!

• Intelligent
    Confident
    Handsome
    Muscular body

• When they sit on those desk chair, with earphones on and a book in their hand.

• Tall
    Broad shoulders
    Sexy face
    Confidence

• movements? One who is a pro at dancing

• Kindness.
    Laugh.
    Sense of humor.
    Eyes.
    Smile.
    Hair.
    Beards.

,

• Everything lol I love a *CUTE* guy

• I find it attractive when they leave me alone.

• Hmm interesting I think the reason why I like it when they WANT to hang out with me would be because I usually don't hang out with people so my opinion might be opposite of yours because I don't normally have people around 😅