For guys, is there a specific size you like breasts to be or does it not matter, if so what size; girls, do you ever feel uncomfortable about yours?

0|0
6|22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if a guy was told a girl had DDs but they were actually a large B, they wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.

I think as long as they aren't completely flat, as in, sucking on her nipple isn't like trying to remove a nail from a board with your teeth, then they don't care.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Size has never been a huge deal for me - I like when there's SOMETHING there, but for me, the things that might be a turn-off aren't related to size as much as shape. Extremely saggy or deflated breasts are not high on my list of wants - perky and full-for-their-size is good.

If I had to pick one "ideal" size, it would probably be a 34C, but obviously every girl is different and even that size wouldn't look best on every girl.

As the other guys said, most guys like a range of sizes, and it will be proportional with the girl herself. Small boobs can look fantastic on a slim or petite girl, but look less attractive on a bigger/heavier girl, for example. There's no one magic size that is all things to all people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say a B or C cup would be ideal. That way they're neither too big nor too small. That being said, even as an admitted breast-man, I wouldn't really care if a girl had say an A cup or D cup or what-not. At the end of the day, boobs are pretty much awesome no matter what. So yeah, I wouldn't really worry too much about the size, guys will love them big or small.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every guy probably has a preferred range but it would not be a dealbreaker by any means. I would say it is like going to restaurant, guys might like several different cuisines maybe have a favourite but still really enjoy them all and again different guys will have different favourite restaurants,

1|0
    0|0
  • Well so long as they're not completely flat, I don't really care. Of course big are very good but I just happen to be a hips and thighs guy. Ass an boobs come third and fourth for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • C or D? They just have to be in a nice shape and be proportionate with her body.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Big boobs, small boobs, and medium boobs are all boobs.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, as long as they're not huge fake balloons and she doesn't have a completely flat chest. I think if I had the choice I would go for B and C cups but I really wouldn't turn down an otherwise awesome girl if she had an A or D cup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them pretty small, I've got small hands so too big is just not something I can work with as easily as smaller ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely doesn't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them between A and G

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer that her breasts not ot be bigger than her body, or smaller than an acorn.

1|0
    0|0
  • A or B cup?
    Too big is just meh

1|0
    0|0
  • A c cup is the best size for me because I don't like them too big or too small

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. I just hope she's happy with whatever size she has.

2|0
    0|0
  • I feel comfortable in small & medium cup of size..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea , big baha doesn't count on fat chicks doe

0|0
    0|0
  • prefer small.. a or b

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a body standard
    The woman I luv is my ultimate standard

0|0
    0|0
  • Big boobies

0|0
    0|0
  • prefer smaller; but any size will work if we get along well, so breast size doesn't count as a deal maker or deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • a really skinny short girl with a big set on her is very attractive. I remember when my sister first got hers, I went away to college when she was a skinny flatchested girl and when I came back she had become a really hot busty young woman.

1|0
    0|0
    • my sister is 4'9 and has 32ff

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah sometimes i think they're too small and he won't find them as attractive but he always tells he loves them exactly like they are because they fit perfectly in his palms

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I love my D boobs. I do wish I had a better butt though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my left is significantly larger than my right, so it of course is my boyfriends favourite. I have become more comfortable with them In the past year though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy with mine!

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate my boobs. Can't even get a reduction. Someone pray for my bacm

0|0
    0|0