How is it discriminating if a company will not do LGBT weddings but will cater for any other event an LGBT requests?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it is. People just get pissed over everything

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no discrimination at play in this scenario. The whole issue is contrived to advance the homosexual agenda, and punish anyone of faith.

What Girls Said 1

• We are slowly losing our rights in this country.

What Guys Said 4

• I have my doubts about this whole thing - I think people should have right to refuse - I mean I am sure there are plenty of LGBT friendly companies willing to do these events - It stinks of people deliberately asking companies knowing they are going to be refuse.
    Before anybody gets mad I would be the same about ethnic weddings, interracial, interfaith, no faith weddings or even straight weddings.

• It is only discriminating to those that practice or promote that life style

• The question is to explain how...

• As I explained, they do not like the lifestyle but do not hate the person...

• How is it discriminating if a company will not do interracial weddings but will cater for any other event an interracial couple requests?

• ok so you replaced one group for another. Can you answer the question?

• Maybe because a dog is not a person?

• Let's say for argument's sake you are an LGBT and your friend does not approve.

Comes to your wedding day and your friend says no I will not come because your friend does not approve of LGBT weddings.

While you were dating though your friend came to your birthday party and the person your dating's birthday party and all other events you had.

Is your friend also discriminating against you?

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it.