Do any of you worry that people you know will figure out which profile is yours?

For example: My fiancé is actually the one to show me "gag" and sometimes I worrie about posting certen questions because I feel like he'll see it and know it's about him/us.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I do sometimes worry about this in case my boyfriend is on here (which I don't think he is) in case he sees my posts about him too. I haven't written anything exactly bad about him, mainly good stuff or stuff I might just find a bit embarrassing (I like talking about him so will basically find ANY excuse to write about him on here). I actually had a dream last night that I found him on here as he was using his proper name but to my knowledge, he is not on here and doesn't know I am either (don't want him to find out I post about him all the time).

I also sometimes worry in case someone he knows is on here and works out I'm his girlfriend from things he's said as well and then tells my boyfriend.

Or if certain people I've known from the past are on here and take the mick out of me for things.

I remember when I was on an app called Whisper too so that I could share confessions and would write posts (back when I was just friends with my bf) that I had a crush on him. People would message me and give me advice and I'd always worry if they sounded in any way like my now boyfriend in case it actually was him. I remember someone I once spoke to on there had the same name as him and I freaked until he sent me a pic and I realised it wasn't.

Of course when I thought they sounded like him, I'd take another look at their writing to see how good their spelling was since my boyfriend is dyslexic and I know how he spells.

What Guys Said 10

• I haven't posted a question or an opinion in here that I'd be embarrassed about, so no I don't worry.

• I don't act like I act on here on any other website, or to anyone in person.

• Probably should.
    But whatever, maybe they will learn a couple interesting things. Nothing big.

• Nobody would ever figure it out.

• zero shits given...

• nobody is gonna find me on here lol.

• Naww

• No. Nobody I know can figure out who I am.

• stop cheating on ur husband

• Interesting and bullshite at the same time. I would never cheat. If you went to my page you would see see why maybe I feel like he might get a little embarrassed by some of my questions. Also I feel sorry for people like you. To be so negative and hatful something pretty shity must have happened to you. Sorry for that, hopefully she or he got what they deserve in return.

• No, I very much doubt anyone I know uses this site, but I always post anonymous anyway so even if they did and knew my username they couldn't find anything I've posted

What Girls Said 6

• I've been here awhile so I'm feeling okay.

• No, my boyfriend knows my username on here lol.

• And in moments like this you can use the anonymous feature.

• naw i'm a grown up, what r they gonna say

• No, I have my profile pic available.

• They're just questions. If he, or anyone, finds out - so what?

• It's not that I'm worried about what other people say, but sometimes I have an embarrassing problem and sometimes that has to do with my fiancé, but I like to have opinions from people outside of the situation. I know he's on here and he knows I'm on here. and I get worried that he will see and get upset that I have some of our personal life on here. Even though our names are not included.