On average, is it too hot, too cold or just fine in where you live?

What's your ideal temperature? (F / °C)

For me I'd say too cold and 68F/20°C

• Too cold!
  • Too hot!
  • Just fine!

Most Helpful Girl

• On average, I'd go with cold. But I prefer cold weather :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Lately it got really cold for a place like here, I'm talking about like 6 or 7 degrees Celsius during the day and almost below 0 in the night, but it started warming up recently. My ideal temperature is around a nice 25 to 30 degrees Celsius.

What Girls Said 12

• TOO FREAKIN COLD my hands are going to fall off i swear.

• It's just fine for me at the moment.

• Here it's to hot in the summer as high as +36 C. & to cold in the dead of winter as cold as minus 40C. or more.

• I live in Canada. I like it cold. Right now it's too hot for me. I hate it

• Vote A.

ie: Even during summer, Melbourne, Australia is known for having "four seasons in one day"

• Nowadays it's too hot around 25°
    In average years I think it's around 10° who's too hot for me. I like really cold temperature

• It's way too hot! I live in Arizona, and it hits 100F regularly in the summer. I prefer it to be in the mid sixties.

• I live in the deep south... It is very hot.

• Currently under 5 blankets not wanting to get up and face the cold. It is 11°C (52°F)

• WAYY too hot, gets up to 120°F/48°C here.

• All of the above

• It's 69 in La Jolla, Ca. Feels just perfect!!! I strong hot sun with a steady cool breeze.

What Guys Said 10

• It gets really cold but I love it cold.

• I'd say I like it here better than anywhere else I've been to, so just fine.

• Its hot here, i prefer cold weather

• tek, so irrelevant.

• Cold but i like the cold in comparison to hot.

• It's a bit too warm for me. 105 F. That's OK because I couldn't to 10 to -15 anymore.

• cold

• I live in southern california and it's fine most of the year but I hate summer. granted I hate summer anywhere cuz it's too damn hot.

• It should never get above 75F.

• Do you mean generally or today? These days haven't been very hot (only around 32C). And generally it's just fine, it's plenty warm but it rarely gets much higher than 40C

• like year average! That's what I meant by "On average" :d

• I see, sounds a tiny bit too hot for me but I'd say still better than how it is currently.

• Well if you have air conditioning and a beach next to you it's fine. I do wish we got snow in the winter though :/