Do you like to set yourself goals to aim for in life step by step?

Or do you just not give a fuck and chill it right down, take it easy.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm always setting goals, nothing will ever happen for you in life unless you go out and take it or earn it or work for it.

What Girls Said 11

• i do everything.
    weekly goals,
    monthly goals,
    yearly goals,
    BIG life goals,
    wardrobe goals,
    room arrangement goals
    diet goals
    sportsgear goals
    travel goals

YOU NAME IT.

• I have to do my room arrangememt goals or my mum would kick me out soon enough haha

• How does it work for you? Do you do it in a diary, in an app in your phone, or just on a piece of A4 paper?

• @FatherJack1980 depends on what it is. most are just programmed in my mind somewhere lol, but for others, maybe on my laptop, a diary, my whiteboard in my room, sticking stuff on my walls, etc.

• Yes, I think they're important for success. They motivate me because if I look back I can see how far I've come and it makes the end goal seem much more achievable because I'd see small gradual steps rather than a big leap to something.

However I only keep these goals in my education and career.
    I like to take it easy and not plan things in other areas of my life.

• Oh smart :)
      What about in fitness?

• I literally just did random workouts everyday without recording reps, weights or moving increasing the intensity of my weights. Hahha
      Now I'm recording everything, I have a small notepad with all the days planned out and months, each exercise to do all organised and clear and I feel much better and see way more of a difference with my body.

• Ahh I see, but that's great :D I hope you achieve all your goals ;)

• I used to set goals until many unforseen, unavoidable obstacles set me back farther than I ever imagined. Now I'm in a "fuk it" mindset about life while still taking it seriously. One day at a time.

• I set goals like,

Get out of bed (good job me!)
    ... There has to be more...
    I especially love setting goals for things I've already done like organize the storage room (well would you look at that? And check!)

• I set goals, but they're nothing major. They change daily based on what I need or want to get done.

• yeah, if i set a goal i make stepping stones towards it. big goal + smaller goals to get to it

• I used to set goals but it all went pear shaped. Now I plan my day more but I don't really think beyond today.

• I am always setting goals

• Yeah I do :)

• I always set goals. Daily, weekly, monthly. All about making my goals

• I try to set some but then I forget all about them, even if I write them down 😂

What Guys Said 10