To YOU, what is the most offensive curse word? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure.
    All of them seem pretty watered down these days.

Fuck this fuck that nobody cares these days.

What Guys Said 20

• I don't exactly find any word "offensive", I just generally think that cursing too much is stupid because it makes you look like some uneducated, uncivilized peasant. For example I don't care much about the word "nigger". I don't think it's worse when a white person says it than when a black person says it. I just think that if you use this word too often (and some black people totally over-use it), it makes you look dumb. Hence, you shouldn't say it too often - whether you're white or black.

• The N word.

• There's not really one word but I get annoyed when people use derogatory language towards women.

I mean, If someone ever talks shit about Alicia Keys, I'll f**king kill them!

• Probably N I G G E R or cuntpuncher.

• The n word is not bad in some terms. When a white person says it it is. Yes I'm black so no I don't consider it a horrible word as long as it ain't coming out from the mouth of a whitey.

• oh but I don't find any word offensive you could literally say anything to me and I wouldn't care.

• Then you should've just answered with that.

• Cunt 100%

• Cunt or n**

• I don't really differentiate between different curse words on which is worse than the other.

• N word because it is of no use but hate

• Calling a cockney Australian, or vice versa.

• I don't even believe in curse words.

• What's not to believe in? Their words that have crude meanings.

• Depends on how it's used. That's context. Words themselves are just words.

• she's obviously talking about the words in offensive contexts though...

• The F word. It's just worse than s***, hell and damn.

• 'Trump Supporter' :v
    That be fighting words >.<'

• Puta

• None. I do hate it when a stupid person calls me a dumb ass. Its just ironic and I get so mad that they don't realize it. Lol.

• i dont find any single word offensive.

• None really! words are just words, we shouldn't give them so much power over us.

• The ablest word retard.

• I'm confused are you calling me a retard... Or are you saying retard is the most offensive word.

• I'm saying retard is the most offensive word.

• religion

• Since I am used to people using such words in everyday language I am immune against most and I don't understand why you would only censor specific words meaning the the certain kind of excrements or certain body parts. It's commonly used in sentences like "Holy crap! What fucking shit was that, you fucking dick-head?"
    Most offensive would be something like Itaka, Pifke, Tschusch or other lower class people of nationalities I don't belong to.

• I'd be offended if anyone cursed me lol. I don't want to be carrying around some stupid tragic magical burden.

What Girls Said 9

• Anything aimed towards parents.
    "Son of a B***" etc
    For all you know their parent might be dead etc if you want to curse, curse ME not my parents !

• I don't really get offended by any curse words being thrown at me, they're just like any other word to me. I hate the word faggot though, it's often used by uneducated, insensitive morons who need to grow the fuck up.

• i really hate the c comb. no lie, if I'm your friend and i hear you say it, chances are i will think about [but not definitely] ending our friendship.

• C comb? Lol what does that mean. Okay sorry for being stupid but I'm wondering what do you mean by "c comb"

• Ohhh yeah

• Faggot. Because it comes from when people used to roll gays up in rugs and light them on fire like a cigarette.

• None... words dont hurt me, peoples actions do.

• Cunt

• Cunt

• F Word

• That's a tricky question for me seeing as I swear a lot so use the words myself. None of them particularly offend me all that much but one of them that does make me uncomfortable would have to be "fanny" if that's a swear word.

The reason I say that is because my Dad swears a lot also and comes out with inappropriate jokes sometimes and I've mainly ever heard him refer to a woman's privates as their fanny.

Don't really like associating rude words used to describe private organs with a family member. That just makes me uncomfortable.