What's the worst thing you've done to someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• In high school a girl came up to me when I was sitting alone and said that she thought I was cute and she was wondering if I would like to go to the dance that week with her. Being a loner and regularly teased by my female class mates for being "a gentleman". I thought that she was just messing with me because no girl would go up to me and fairly calmly ask me to go with her to the dance. So I said no I don't feel like getting teased. Please go play your games on another sap. I walked away to class. I expected her to go over to her two freinds waiting awaze away. However I was confused when I heard her crying. I turned around and her two freinds were comforting her. Man I really regreted not risking being duped that day. I felt bad for weeks until I saw her at a rally and apologized. Thankfully her freinds knew that I was usually the nice guy being picked on and why I reacted and said what I did. So they explained my reaction to her and she was not to badly emotionally hurt. My being teased was one of the reasons they pushed her to ask me out after she told them that she liked me. If we had met before she asked me to the dance then I would have reacted differently. Since your under 18 let this be a lesson for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here is the worst thing I've ever done.

I was in my parents' house staying for a few days. I had some free time and was masturbating in my room, and my cat (who my parents adopted when I was 5) came in wanting attention. I shoved her away and said "not now!" So she went downstairs. She passed away that night and I never made it up to her. I'm tearing up just writing this.

• She died of a broken heart when she discovered she wasn't your favorite pussy to play with...

What Guys Said 17

• I think breaking some girls' hearts. In retrospect I probably could have handled it better or have at least made an effort to try to ease them out of the heartbreak. I got kind of cold towards then when they kept reaching out to me, kind of slamming the door on their face.

• In middle school someone grabbed my arm really hard from behind. I thought he was about to attack me so I did a martial arts move and took him down. Turned out that he was one of the disabled (mental illness) students. I didn't mean to hurt him. If I knew it was him then I would've done something else to get his hand off my arm. Something that wouldn't hurt him.

• -fired a secretary (she falsified some accounting papers and was lazy as fuck)
    -beat up a night club usher ( money question)
    -beat up a Turkish teen who stole my glasses.

• There was a time in my. past where I was a complete ass hole. I used to. meet women at the bar and fly them to. San Francisco to go clubbing. Take them shopping on Height, and go to the bar with them, then ghost the next day, after we had flown back. No I rarely had sex with them, it wasn't about that. But it was purely selfish.

• Brought a lady friend of mine to the extreme height of sexual pleasure and when she was just about to squirt... stop and leave... >:P

Never try to tease me... I'm the God of that... an making women squirt. :v
    I've probably done worse... but i remember this one the most... not sure why tho.

• Dumped a girlfriend after a year due to no fault of her own. She was crazy for me but I wasn't feeling it.

• betraying a friend i cared deeply for. she was having problems, she lived a rough life, bud she changed. i knew the risks of her acting out of anger... i said horrible things in fear induced mind... shoulda trusted her, but in my own defense, i'm not exactly surrounded with the most rational people... and the stakes have never been that high.

• I don't feel any remorse for it. I bounced this kid's face off of a water fountain in elementary school because he started a fight with me.

• I am just enjoying laugh, reading girls comments
    @phil2
    @code3
    @This_is_my_username
    @Minority
    And others 😂

• I've been pretty good throughout my life.

Nothing major I think.

• Probably stupid things that I did to myself.

• Tried to kill them

• The only thing I'm guilty of is being an ass when I was in a bad mood.

• Kicked Thier ass

• Nothing. I'm a saint.

• Let them die when i could have stopped it.

• fart on em

What Girls Said 22

• For me, I feel it was Never returning to a husband I still have out in Egypt.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I judge them, I feel offended by them, they make me angry but I never tell them

• I fairly regularly excommunicate old "friends" from my life completely. They aren't even really awful people or anything, I just get annoyed with them and decide I've got better things to do than be dragged down by shitty old friendships from high-school. I do feel kinda bad when they're like "oh my gosh I miss you so much!" though. Oh well.

Other than that I've really not done anything bad to anyone. I think I'm a pretty decent person.

• When I was a teenager, I once had a huuuge fight (but I don't remember why) with my mother and got real cold and mean to her and told her she was a bad mom, I eventually made her cry (which she NEVER does) :/ she left the house and didn't come back for hours. We didn't talk for days and the house was full of negative tension, my dad and my siblings were trying to stay away from both of us hahaha We started talking again after a week or so and appologized to each other.

• Leading someone one to the point where they thought it was okay to should fly out to see me. His number was already blocked by then, but he texted me through a new number furious and demanded that I pay his travel fees. I felt so awful about it. I never meant to stand him up. It was honestly a miscommunication.

• I say some pretty mean things from time to time, out of anger. I also hurt people physically. I hate to admit that.

• I didn't hold the door open for them...

oh give me a break. I feel bad.

• Letting someone fall in love with me.

• Cut them out of my life totally in EVERY regard.
    ie: Bad for them but totally necessary for me.

• Cut them out of my life because they changed in a way I couldn't comprehend.

• When i was Six my cousin pissed me off so i put scorpions in his bed while he was sleeping.

• My ex boyfriend held a gun to me so I cut him in the hand and face with my razor. His punk ass deserved it.

• that I broke boys heart when I was younger

• I'm not saying

• i told someone that his girlfriend is hella ugly and creepy..

• Slept with a friend's husband after they separated. She still doesn't know, but I feel horrible about it to this day...

• I always liked him.
    After we had did it I fell asleep on couch and left real early have not seen him since he still contact me

• I broke his heart.

• Rejecting 3 guy friends who confessed having crushes on me. I only thought of them as friends nothing more. They are good people but I couldn't feel it at all.

• I would tall to guys and tell them I just want to be friends. This would go on for month of talking and relatively saying how I only want to be friends. They would fall in love with me and I would tall them once again I just want to be friends and that I like being single. This has happened multiple times with my close friends.

• Called a guy who thinks he's stupid a moron and then told him his mother didn't beat him hard enough in her drunken rages as a kid because if she did, maybe he wouldn't be so damn dense.

Long story behind that. He said things to me before that all came out.

• Ripped 2 people off and broken a few guys hearts in really bad ways.