Should I buy it?

I want buy a dress for my birthday! Only thing it cost 140 $ should I buy it?

Most Helpful Guy

• $140 isn't too bad, especially if its something you'll wear enough to make it worth it. if you need the money by all means save it, but if you can splurge a little bit on yourself I say why not? everyone deserves a little for themselves every now and then.

Most Helpful Girl

• only $140 ? you're kidding right :o that's too much for a dress

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 16

• If you have a job, treat yourself! Why not? Especially if it's one you can wear to different events.

• If you have the money and you still have food and where to live and you're sure you'll wear that dress LOTS of times, yes, buy it.

• It's your birthday, treat yourself if it's something you can afford! It's good to spoil yourself every now and then 😊

• If you have the money, go for it.

• If you think it's worth the time it took you to make the money to buy it, then get it! Also, to hell with rules and opinions and such. It's your birthday! Get it if you want it :)

• Show us a picture Apple! But yeah if you like it, buy it! Especially now you have a job :)

• Only if you plan to wear it a lot and never buy a dress again. :D

• Yeah go for it. It's for a special occasion. In fact, you just reminded me. I might do the same, because my birthday's coming up too!

• if you can afford it yea
    happy birthday by the way ^^

• Sure! But first, look online or something to see if you can get a cheaper deal lol.

But its up to u!

• If you're going to wear it why not?

• If you can afford it go ahead. It's your birthday, treat yourself.

• Its ur birthday go for it

• Depends on how it looks and how much you like it/how much you think you'd use it

• Sure

• Ya, if you like it. Why not? Are you able to afford it?