Damn I'm so fucking tired of playing mom?

I have been babysitting my to cussins day and night for the past month non stop around the clock so I'm acting like mom I'm cooking 3 meals a day for them doing most of the cleaning braking up fight and screaming daily even when I'm sick as a dog just trying to keep them quite so my mom can sleep because she works night shift trying to determine who is in the wrong when I did not see it telling when thy need to get off the video games making them do their chores and making sure the youngest dose his math and monitoring how much junk food thy eat it really sucks I have no time to myself anymore I did not ask to do this is there anything I can do to get some down time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried getting them in trouble by just not doing anything all day? Just sit there quietly with your headphones in watching your tablet on your bed? Or just let the kids go hungry for a while. If they can't fix it then they won't have it. Or teach them to fix things while your preparing them.

• first off did that once my mom was pissed and thy bugged the fuck out of me when i dot cook

• lol yup that happens some times. Just do what ever works for you.

• I guess I have to lol damn last night sucked I was doing laundry till 5 am

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how u feel, I have to babysit 2 cousins for 3 weeks and they stay the night everyday till they gp gtg home, I have to wake up every day Monday hthrough Friday at 5:30 cause they got summer school, and then I have to get my younger sister to summer school afterwards. Then when they leave all o freaken do is clean upthe house the trash it up through every thing on the ground and never pick up after themselves, then my older sister puts more frustration on me by not doing her chore, which is dishes and some how I end up doing everything, I'm tired of it, then I take a shower and get dress and everything the kids get back, and there they go again they mess up the house again, I am watching a special needs kid and It puts even more stress on me.

What Guys Said 7

• It's unfair for your mom to offer you up as a babysitter for these kids. First talk to your mom and tell her you quit. If that doesn't work go live with a grandparent for the summer.

• no i will not do that being the babysitter for my cussin aaron is way worse its fucking death i would deal with those 2 for a 100 years over him

• Do what my mom did. Zzzquil the hell out of them.

• ducktape.. and a closet with a door that locks!

• My mum would kill me and the younger one gets duck tape off with ease

• tell your mother do you want sleep or now and you putting the ducktape on wrong if they are getting out...

• Nope I'm not the first to try duck tape about 3 others than me tried to and I no one of them dose it right because thy tied me up and locked me in a closet

• I'm sorry to say so, but since I used to babysit as well, I'd say you can first try and change your way of babysitting a bit.

• If I were you I'd join their activities so they can accept you as one of them. That will make them feel comfortable with them making you play video games with them and with you cooking the meals and doing the math stuff *together*. You seem to stress them as well, and their way of compensating that is disobeying and fighting.

• Ya will im not as good with girls as am with boys and the boys better be careful to day because I'm pissed off to the max so I'm in no mood to put up with thare shit

• But be careful please :)

• Don't do it. Simply walk out.

• Um I live here so whare exactly would I walk out 2 lol😂

• Then put your foot down and demand some help and a break.

• I can't do that mom works 7 days a week and thy are 12 hour shifts she has like 2 days off in 2 weeks she works like a dog so I'm not going to do that to her

• You mean the stinky cousins? (no offence to them lol)

• no mommy

• thy have one but my mother volunteered for them to stay with us for the summer

What Girls Said 6

• I understand that your mum is under pressure but where is your cousins parents? Why has it been so long?

This shouldn't be up to you or your mum. You may be old enough to be a babysitter but you shouldn't be playing mum.

I think you need to talk to your mum. Tell her how you feel.

• its because my mom dose this every summer she volunteers for them to stay with us its driving me bat shit crazy

• Where are their parents?

• My mom does this every year she offers for them to stay part of the summer so thy are not home alone with are schizophrenic ant wall thare mom and her boyfriend are at work

• The kids being with you guys during the summer isn't a real solution. So, you work like a slave to manage them... but every other day of the year they're with their mom and her boyfriend. If she wants to help, she will help set up a permanent solution... because this temporary one isn't fair for anyone really...

• Well the reason thy are not at thare mom's at the end of the day and weekends is because she lives a full 24 hour Drive away from us

• *cousins. *breaking.
    Tell your mom or someone that you need a break. You're only 16 you shouldn't have to be their mom all the time. Why are you taking care of them anyways? Where are their parents?

• Mom dose this every year she offers for them to stay part/ most of the summer so thy are not home alone with are schizophrenic Aunt while thare Mom and her boyfriend are at work

• I hate babysitting! Write me and I will tell some strange sitting experiences!

• Don't write "her". He will try to make you sext with him.

Tortelina, we're on to you.

• Hire a baby sitter

• can't do that

• Tell them that if they're going to be bad that you're going to call Santa and have him put them on the naughty list. That worked for kids a lot. I don't know how old they are but if they're younger than 10 this should work.

• thy are 10 and 14 thy have not believed in Santa fancy thy wory 4

• :O :O :O