What would be the best decision for this job?

Honestly, I have been working at PetSmart for a while. I quit due to bad management.
For example... I got accused of being with my mom when it was Mother's Day. I had to work on Mother's Day, but I didn't mind it. Early on Mother's Day morning, my brother's fiance got a miscarriage. Everything was unplanned, so I called in. I came back the next day, I got glares from my manager. I ended up looking bad, and I glared back.. I put my two week notice in, and all my managers were hugging me WISHING I was never leaving.. I know management isn't always going to be perfect, but I was just thought how UNPROFESSIONAL it was for me to get accused over some family emergency I had. Honestly disgusting..

There is another PetSmart around me, and I don't know if it's a good idea for me to apply there or not. I know how the cash registers work. I know how to handle animals and reptiles and catch crickets. I've also stocked.. At the PetSmart in my town, I got paid $8.45 an hour, and I got paid weekly. This other PetSmart I thought about applying too needs people desperately! I thought about helping out, but I'm unsure. It's 17 minutes away from the house..

I thought about looking for other jobs and applying..

What do you think I should do? I'm just confused right now. My money is starting to drop since I have to pay for my car every month, and I've been around my friends.

What Guys Said 3

• It all depends if the maneger of this new place is aware of how bad the manegment is of your old store. It's hard to find a job now a days. I'd say look for new places and keep your options open.

• I dont really know your situation therefore can't answer but I wish you luck.

• Why not? At least it's money until you find something better.

What Girls Said 0