Just received a text from a random number with a pic of my ex getting ploughed... I don't know what to feel?

"Hey dude look its you ex _____."
Has anyone been in a similar situation?
Seriously wtf are they on to think its chill to send that to someone

@Fearless_Banana
@polocrew
I need some serious ball bustin here bring me back to life bruvs
@polocrew lmao wtf they removed it, don't they know i need that shit?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's disgusting OG... At least it's not your problem anymore... just delete it. And pray for the image to go away!

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck that shit dude I'll make sure those pics go viral if you want. That would kill me a little inside. Sloots like deserve to get handed. I'll fuck up her reputation. Her social media will get flooded. Those pics will follow her fo the rest of her life. HMU if you want them to go viral and I'll make it happen boyo.

What Girls Said 7

• Well she is an ex man so just let her do whatever. It sounds like she went out of her way to show you the picture. She must of told someone to send it to you though, otherwise how else they'd get your number.

• Let's make that pic go viral!

• exs are exs for a reason.
    As if people DO that :') So immature. They are trying to get a reaction.

Delete it and move on OR send it to their parents :'D

• Parents -- how evil! I like it!

• If you send it to their parents it would make you the same level as them. It was a joke, so if anyone else thinks I was serious... lul.

If you're mature you'll delete it and forever know you were the bigger person in all of this.

• http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jmdg.gif

Sounds like you're an expert on revenge.

• That's pretty stupid to do that, she's an ex for a reason.

• Search the number on Facebook in the search bar and see if it's attached to an account

• That's really weird

• If she's your ex, why do you care? She technically has the right to screw whoever she wants. Get over it.

What Guys Said 18

• Pathetic! It sounds like, if I have this right, that the girl was approving of sending you that text... e. g. how else did he get the image? How else did he know who to send it to?

So assuming that, she is basically punishing you for something or being really stupid. Which means she is either saying "F" off, or look what you are missing, or I don't care anymore. It is possible she still really cares about you but was drunk/immature and this is her way of acting out of that. It is of course really pathetic and immature. I'd say first off be glad you are not with her lest you risk creating offspring with her and suffer 30 years of hell. That said... what to do...

I'd cool down a bit and not react. I would not put that image viral... although I know that thought feels good. I would consider responses that strike more to the core of them... I hesitate to write those today cause they are going to look lame in this state. But here's some thoughts... the spirit of which is that you don't let them get to you. Posting that viral is letting them get control of you via anger. The messages proposed sound like you don't care, or that what they did is lame. Definitely take time to sit on this before responding... much better than reacting out of emotion.
    "Lucky you"
    "Meh"
    "Thanks, but I've seen that movie. Don't want to see the rerun..." [in other words, I don't give a damn]
    "She's a fine woman but both of you are dicks for sending that. Grow up. " [kinda funny but true]
    I think I recognize that... she did tell you about the disease, right? [a lie, and being mean, but fun... I don't recommend this]
    "Free porn... yea!" [no reaction]
    OR no response at all... but I fear you will harbor feelings if you don't...
    "Thank you. I retain the rights to this photo since it was sent to me and to post it where I please." [that is going to incite anger and discussion... so be forewarned]

I have not heard of this scenario before.

• That's seriously messed up. If I still had feelings for her, I'd be outraged and depressed. That said, some healthy revenge might be to upload it to the internet to as many places as possible. :-D

• Are you serious? xD
      It's something only envious nerd would do.

• @LaFemmeFatale You seem a lot more held together than me about break-ups. The particularly traumatic one for me was in the case of a fiance who already agreed to marry me, and we broke up soon after we moved in together. I was kind of at an apex where I already bought the wedding ring and everything, was celebrating, and she ended up getting cold feet. The worst nightmare for me at that moment would have been seeing such a picture -- would have been quite devastating, and that devil may have come out.

• She's your ex, laugh and move on not affected at all. In the end she's a bitch.

• Glad to see she downgraded.

• Do you know with certainty that it's your ex?

• Why you care? She's your ex. You don't have to feel anything, delete the pic and be on your merry way.

• Should have just responded "lol thats why she's my ex"
    Upload ot to pornhub thatll teach her to randomly send naughty pics to you

• Nothing just fuck her and send it out to the world

• His problem now, not mine.

• Send the pic to her so she knows what her new friend is doing.

• Send a message back saying she has AIDS

• I voted option b

• post it all over the internet bro.

• I think that's the worst thing mature man can do.

• I only tried and played it for 10 minutes several years ago. Boring.

• Its NOT legal to upload that picture regardless, he could be charged. Also there is a possibility his ex-GF wasn't the one sending that pic, so why does she deserve that?

• Why would you care if she's your ex?

• Post that pic on the internet and let it go viral :-)

• Post it everywhere. Stuff revenge porn laws

• Nothing fuck her

• Still got that picture?