What color are your eyes (describe them with feelings and scenery) ?

My eyes are copper against honey, and when they water they glow like two perfect orbs the same shade as nature after it rains. They are warm and sweet like carmal; when I look at you and smile the creases frame them in perfect happiness. I have hazel eyes; They can shift from green, honey brown, gold, and can sometimes appear to look blueish depending on my mood, what I'm wearing, and different types of lighting. Okay lol if I annoyed you with me trying to be poetic (but totally failed) sorry just describe them whatever way you want but I would like it if you described them with feelings and scenery. Thanks!

I want details!

Most Helpful Guy

• My eyes are a tired and dark brown. They cut into yours in a way that makes you too scared to look away. They see what you want me to see, and they see what's really there and so in looking into my eyes, everything they see is there. I'me there too all the people I've judged and myself. If you see them in the right light, they'll glow a light brown. Then you can see that they aren't all bad: Subtle, gentle forgiving yet somehow hardened and calculating, staring into them is a good way to get stuck in a trance or feel somewhere else.

What Guys Said 17

• My eyes are green.
    They're very keen.
    They're like having built-in bling.
    But when sweat gets in them they sting.

• I have been told I have wise eyes - They are dark blue, they look very tired and weary but I think that gives them a kindness and warmth.

• Usually a dark to light forest green but they change colors depending on the weather and my mood, when its about to storm they turn to a dark stormy grey, when im happy their a emerald green, when im in a okay mood their a light grey mixed with galatic dove greay, when im pissed they turn to a peridot green, however its spelled, and has a light gold circle in the middle of the green, when im sad they are a grey and blue color

• Oh when im in a lovey dovey mood, like full of nostalgia and super happy and feel real lovey, they turn to a green i dont know the color of but its as dark and rich as a dark saphire but green instead of the blue

• Oh and when im happy but there's thick clouds, my eyes are a dark emerald green intermingled with silk grey, kind of blended together in different areas and when im depressed their a pale blue with pale light green and granite grey

• Well I won't attempt to potray my eyes in a poetic way like that, lol or as special. Even though, they kinda are it seems. I still dont really know my own eye color, other people can't seem to decide either, keep switching between blue and green, so I have no idea.

• You could've tried! Lol but okay.

• Ah well if you practice now you'll be able to write it really good for your girlfriend. Anyways thanks for commenting.

• Well she seemed to like them a lot anyway, so think im good :). But welcome :)

• my eyes are brown.
    they look like shit.
    the color that is

• Hazel, grey when clouds pass by for mid afternoon shower, green like the first day of spring, and blue like full moon light shining on a clear night.

Or just someone took a mixing bowl and blended the three colors together, lol

• You know that shit you took this morning? Yeah, that's the color of my eyes

• My eyes are hazel, green like the leaf mixed with the brown of the bark

• like light green

• my eyes are brown, dont know anything else than that

• Black
    Ain't gonna describe like you cause I can't :P

• The outer half is like grayish blue and the inner half is hazel

• I noticed mine are light blue outside when it's light, and a little darker when I'm inside or its dark.

• light blue eyes

• İ dont know. you tell me

• A dry field that is nourished quickly by sunlight.

(Hazel: brown, turns green in sunlight.)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 22

• So plain they say
    Is the color of my eye
    Not mossy, not silver
    Not the color of the sky

Devoid of any beauty
    For umber cannot be praised
    My eye fades to the back
    Disappears into the common haze

They see not the black speckles
    Dancing within the murky pools
    Nor the echo of light
    Reflecting off these auburn jewels

No, my eye is monotonous
    Sore tiresome and dull
    Just a circle of dirt
    Embedded in my skull

• haha ok, ill drop a few lines.

my eyes are the colour of caramel topping on the sundae you get from mcdonalds. now you'll remember that every time :P

my eyes are the colour of honey when sunlight passes through it.

my eyes are lion eyes, especially when they narrow down on you.
    :P

• My eyes are dark and squirmy like cacaroaches. They are deep and warm like public bathrooms filled with fresh diarrhea.
    They will consume you, like the horrible stench of diarrhea.

• Um, okay... My eyes are like a blue-y grey colour so... I guess they're like after the rain when the sun comes out and the sky goes blue again but there's still that touch of cool grey around. I dunno, I'm not good at this :P

• Once someone told me the colour of my eyes is like the colour of sea water if you open your eyes under water and can see the sun light shining through; kind of a dark olivy green colour. Sometimes they turn a deep bluey grey depending on what I wear.

• I have been told my eyes are warm and inviting. They're the color of dark chocolate, my favorite food. If you look closely enough you can read my story.
    I like this poem a lot, so I will post it.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a355e19400.jpg

• My eyes have a same color as a red wine in a dimmed light.
    I have one of the most special eyes in the world cause I have blue spots on the sclera and they look like eye tattoo and I've been told for thousand times that it is beautiful.
    I love my eyes, really, they always made me feel special.

• My eyes are a deep brown, not too dark so that you can see life's been sucked out of me occassionally, not too light to show my soul is still bright. They are well rounded and perky lashes stand from their edges, proudly showing.

When you look deep into them you will see, the past lives that I carry around with me.
    All the hatred and all the love,
    The freedom represented by the white dove.
    All the adventures and all their outcomes, the soul that glows within me.

• I have no idea what color they are but I will go with coffee brown. and that's exactly how I feel about my eyes- coffee.
    I like it but then I don't like it.
    It appears appealing but when I actually take a sip of the coffee, I detest it

• My eyes are dark brown like the color of dog feces

• My eyes are dark blue with light specks in them. Depending on the light they can look green, blue, gray, or even black.

• brown eyes are like a warm, chocolate pool to wade into

• Lol, I should've put chocolate somewhere in my response to this question. Oh well...

• A pair of golden starbursts wrapped in bands of storm clouds and the bittersweet cycle of tender saplings and bright fall leaves, bound in coils of carbon steel. Cold as ice but full of light.
    I have hazel eyes and heterochromia. Right around my pupil is a golden brown starburst (literally the only way I can think to describe it). The rest of my iris is a mix of grey and green or blue, with little flecks of gold. My limbal ring (the dark ring around the iris) is dark grey and fairly wide. I've been told people can read my mood from their color, but I haven't noticed it myself.

• My eyes are dark as the night
    As dark as black chocolate so yummy and healthy
    And brown like the soil from which plants and trees grow and bring us more yummy and healthy stuff

• Mine are olive green.
    Usually they are the perfect obviously green eyes and beautiful as grass.
    Rn- they are teary and bloodshot from crying

• hazel kinda green sorry I have no feelings

• My eyes usually look tired because they are kinda sunken around it, but in daylight, the irises are a deep caramel brown with globs of honey at the edges. Indoors, they look like an ordinary brown no one would notice. I have long naturally curled eyelashes and my eyes are almond shaped, slightly upturned at the edges like Princess Jasmine

• Brown like shit and dirt lmfao

• My eyes are a soft milked latte brown with slight swirls of army jacket green and in the outside of my eye there is a dark coffee brown making my eyes appear darker from a distance.

• My eyes are dark brown...

• Intense grey.

• My eyes are like a somber mud puddle on a hot morning after a long restless storm.