Girls, How tall are you, and are u comfortable with ur height? And guys, does height of a girl matter to you in a relationship?

I am a pretty short person myself 😆 I am like in between 5"2 and 5"3 I think it is sometimes a pain to be short but what do you think? I mean in terms of every day life and relationships?

Most Helpful Guy

• Height within reason means very little to me in a relationship. Anything from 5'0" to 5'10" is perfectly ok with me. Anything below or above that range I would see as a little extreme, but generally speaking height is of little importance to me in terms of my criteria for dating! haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'2 :) In terms of my every day life, it usually doesn't bother me that much. In terms of my relationship, it comes up someties but it's not like it's something that bugs us every day. He just sometimes likes to lord it over me a little by not leaning down to kiss me and making me climb onto something to kiss him or by putting the good biscuits in high up places or whatever, but it's something that we both find pretty entertaining :P

What Guys Said 20

• Height does not matter a whole lot, but I would prefer her to be around my height at 5'10" but it will not break a relationship if she is not

• It matters to me
    As long as she's 5'4 or shorter

I'm only 5'5

• Height doesn't mean much to me, I think as long as she's 5ft to 5'10/5'11 I'd be completely fine with it. I have more important things to look for lol :P

• I am 6'1 , yes I am very comfortable with my height , hmmm I don't really care about height but I prefer tall girls

• Height doesn't matter at all to me.

• I'm 5'8 and wish I was taller, especially when taller girls just reject me because of my height. I think it doesn't matter if a girl or boy is short or tall. I think you could be just as attractive as a girl who is like 6' tall.

• Short girls are really cute haha, I don't care as long as they're under 6'5.

• For me, height is quite important. Can't really say why, but I have a strong preference for girls who are taller than me. I am 5'11 so it's difficult I know, but gotta try

• not really... I'm 6'5" myself but I don't care.

• I'm completely open to a woman's' height. It's not very important to me

• Height doesn't matter all that much to me in everyday life. In a relationship, I generally wouldn't care much about the height of my girlfriend.

• A girl's height doesn't matter to me

• i only date women under 5'3" but they all want to be taller for some reason..

• Lol I don't necessarily wanna be taller but I want to see over the people in front of me or be able to reach the lowest shelf without standing on my toes 🙂

• 6'3 and yea prefer tall chics

• if girls were comfortable with their height, why do they wear high heels?

• Yeah, there are hot girls in college, but they're simply too tall for me

• I like taller girls since I am 6'4'' myself. I couldn't date a girl who's too short.

• 6"2 I like curvy girls under 6"

• I'm 6'5 so it kinda matters. I prefer girls that are around 5'6-5'10.

• I'm 5'11", I think? I don't use inches much but it's either that or 5'10", I'm pretty sure...
    I am uncomfortable with this height; I feel like I'm always a little taller than the average. I wish I was just a few inches shorter.
    It doesn't help that, relationship-wise, I'm attracted to girls who are taller than me (which are quite the minority).

What Girls Said 26

• I'm 169 cm , I believe that's 5'6 and 3/4, so almost 5'7. I really like my height, I think I'm proportionate. I used to want to be taller when I was younger, because most of my friends were taller than me (and skinnier...) Now I just wish I was a bit thinner, that's all. I then met my ex boyfriend and he was 6'3, and we had the perfect height difference in my opinion. I could wear the highest heels and still be shorter than him. When we broke up, I kept wishing I was shorter only because there's so few tall guys out there (ones that I actually click with :D) and I wanted that same height difference.

I don't think height really matters to most men, it's usually women who make a fuss out of it. Being short is very convenient I think, you just have to watch your weight, because even like 2-3 kg will show up on you much more than a taller person. Other than that I don't see any drawbacks. Being short is cute and you can wear heels as high as you want and you still won't tower over anyone. lol...

• im 5'3" and i love it. i dont find it a pain at all. if I'm too short for a guy then so be it lol, i dont care.

• I'm 5"7 so im tall and im very confident about my height. im like 55 kg with straight long legs. im so thankful and couldn't wish for more ☺

• I'm 4"11. It sucks. Lol

• I'm 4'11" and have no complaints lol

• I'm 5'5" and I'm comfortable with my height. I have no problems in every day life, and when it comes to relationships I have no problems either, since I'm single.

• I'm 5"6'
    Yes very comfortable I'm slightly above average which means many / most guys are taller.

• I am 5 7" or maybe a little more than that.. and I am okay with it

• I'm 6'1". I'm not keen on it but I just deal with it.

• Between 5'6 and 5'7 and yes, I'm comfortable with it. I'm (almost) never the tallest, or the shortest girl in a group of people, which I like.

• I'm on the taller side and comfortable with it.

• I am 5'6" and I like my height

• I'm 5'9" and I wish I was smaller.

• I like being short. I'm 5'4 which is actually average for women but I still consider myself short.

• I am short. I am okay with it

• I'm 5'5. I've always wanted to be taller, like them sexy ass models with legs for days.

• I'm 5'3" and I am quite comfortable with my height.

• I am 5'0 I don't hate it but I don't like it

• I'm 5'4 and.. totally comfortable with it.. especially that my boyfriend is not too tall and it fits perfectly whatever the height of my heels are :D

• I'm 5'9" and I like my height, even if there are some disadvantages.

• I'm 5'5!

• I'm 5'2" and I FUCKING LOVE IT! Um I don't think it's ever personally effected my love life. Everyone's different and I think guys of all heights like girls of all heights. :)

• I'm 5"1 and perfectly happy with it. I love tall men. I'm dating a guy who is 6"4 lol

• I'm 5'7" and sometimes wish I was shorter. I've been turned down because the guy said I was too tall for his liking. Some didn't care, and I dated 5'4" dudes. I'm growing to love myself more just the way I am, tho. :)

• 5"8, and I wish I was a little bit shorter

• I'm 5''3 and I just hate it. My height is such an insecurity of mine