Why can't all good people go to heaven?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because heaven doesn't exist. It's more like something society/various religious groups created to help motivate people to not create absolute mayhem in their own self interest. (Because if they're under the impression that good behaviour guarantees them a spot in 'heaven', they're more likely to opt for the high road.)

Most Helpful Guy

• As a Christian we believe that it's not by good works that you are saved but by faith alone. But I can tell you that I am not God and I have no idea who goes to Heaven.

What Girls Said 3

• Because mormons are taking up the space. Hell seems like more fun anyways. But even if that was backwards it wouldn't matter becasue neither are real

• Not gonna watch the video too lazy to do that. Well cuz probably heaven doesn't exist mate

• If heaven exists, all good people go

What Guys Said 10

• Maybe they can. It is between them and God, and not up to me.

• Because that's not how it works! You have to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and be forgiven of your sins!

• I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

• I'm prly going to hell.

• I think they do

• I think it's about god respect
    If you're good man , but didn't surrender to God , you aren't really good

• Religious don't allow it

• no such thing as good people, actions or heaven.

• 4:22 "Allah does not I need wrong for his slaves" wow, that's such a loving and caring God.. too bad their religion teaches them to kill all who doesn't believe what they do.

• because heaven is not for everyone.