What was your 16th birthday like/ what do you think it would be like?

Most Helpful Guy

• 16 is not a special age in the US hell you can learn to drive at the age of 15 the only diff is you can drive without an adult in the car.
    Now 18 is a special bday here you can Legally be fucking your partner now unless he/she is younger than you than you need to be even more cautious

• Um the age of consent is 16 ware I live and my 18th bday will be just as unimportant as my 16

• Thy changed it at some point and even if it was 18 would still change nothing my 18 bday will be just as pointless as my 16 the only difference is I'm not going to celebrate it I'm just going to take off and tell my family to go fight somewhere else

• but you are pretty much right and most of my birthdays don't really matter to me thy might when im 26 but that's abut it

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't have a sweet 16 because my mum didn't have enough money. And I didn't want one anyways so it was pretty low-key. Just my mum and My friend and my sister.. We went bowling and had some cake and watched a scary movie since scary movies come out on mah birthday and called it a night! :) it was fun

What Guys Said 15

• Never gave it a thought, never liked the day or attached anything special to it ever ;)

• My 16th birthday was nothing special. I actually didn't celebrate it and I didn't even tell people about it. Just kept to myself.

• You'll make some friends. Someone will come along that'll make you feel really excited to be around.

• lol na im good i have a boyfriend who lives 14 hours away but i dont like people whare i live

• Got drunk, got stoned, did a bunch of E, and by buddies paid for me to get a blowjob from a stripper.

• Went out to eat, then played 2K all night

• It was jut like every other birthday. Just another day in the year

• like every other birthday too.

• Haven't had it yet

• Was nothing special. Just hanged out with a few friends. Played video games. That was it.

• Haven't celebrated b'day at 16 and 17 :P

• Mine was forgotten.

• I don't even remember anymore. I think I went to a restaurant or something.

• nice dinner at a restaurant with friends and family

• Got a birthday cake and ate it with my parents and siblings. Too many other people have birthday around mine that are more important so mine so mine is overshadowed by theirs.

• Went to the zoo 😂

What did you do?

• Hid in my room with pizza because my family can't stop fighting other for 1 hour then the next day I went roller skating with my cussins and a frog jumped in my pice of cake

• Haha you know what? I feel the same. I hate being the centre of attention

• Lol I think next year I will just take off by myself and go ziplin or see a movie or something

• It was like any other birthday. I thought it would somehow be special but it was just another birthday.

What Girls Said 20

• i loved it. it was heaps fun

• It was just another day of my life.
    But it doesn't mean sh*t because we are legally able to f*ck at 15 and everything else at 18. 😂

• I drove an hour to mom mom's house and she threw me a birthday party that consisted of all my siblings and family I hadn't seen in a long time. There was cake and ice cream and just regular Spanish food. It was a very simple but also nice birthday.

• Went to San Francisco and it was my first time doing something illegal, I bought a purse and sunglasses on the black market.

• It was normal for me. Nothing too crazy happened.

• Played video games in the basement by myself. Dad watched tv, mom was at work, brother was in a play, and sister was in college. I had no friends.

• I got so much cash on my 16th birthday. I don't celebrate my birthdays. My dad usually just gives me money and mom cooks something special and that's the usual but somehow that year money was just coming and coming. :D

• My mom and her best friend took my friend and I to Darien Lake and Niagara falls for my birthday weekend <3
    It was fun

• Arguing with my mom to allow boys at the party.

• Hmm I spent it with my two best friends. Just a casual birthday at my place. there was cake and stuff but it wasn't a proper birthday! Movies and games and that kinda thing.

• I don't remember, but I think I just had a cake and my family singing the Happy Birthday song.

• Uneventful. I did not want a big party or anything.

• Pretended like it wasn't my birthday at school. Then I texted my best friend of many years that I met online about our pasts and futures.

• Had a party with about a dozen friends from school at my house. We ate played games and stuff outside. I didn't want a fancy party or anything, that's not my style so it was perfect for me.

• Not memorable. I dont remember any of my birthdays. They all seemed unimportant.

• Nothing special just bad memories.

• For my 16th birthday I whent and had an awesome day on the beach

• I went out and got pizza.
    I heard the real celebration is your 18th birthday.

• I'll probably just have cake and move on with my day.

• I don't celebrate my birthday so it was a normal day