Why am I so attracted to Israeli men?

I have a few guy friends from Israel and I am attracted to all of them. I am not a vain person. I do think their personalities are great but I also think they are extremely sexy!!! Their accents, complexion, physique... all of it. Am I the only one who likes Israeli guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Might have something to do with your family's history.
    Might simply be your type.
    - Only you can know what you like about them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't let anyone tell you who you should or shouldn't be attracted to, if Israeli men are what you like, make no apologies for that, i like them too.

What Guys Said 10

• it's cause they are the best guys you know that are around you.

• That just happens to be your type

• Israelians arw diverse , the region they took is Arabian and they came from all over the world so there's no such thing as Israeli look

• Then there is no such thing as an American look. The most common Israeli look is tan skin and dark hair. But there are also black Israelis and white blonde Israelis.

• Yes American look is diverse also

• You just answered your own question

• why don't you tell us.

• i dont know because you like jews?

• There are people of other religions there but the majority is Jewish people.

• thats true.

• Maybe because you're Israeli?

• That does not make much sense. I am American.

• Because you're stupid

• How so oh splendidly kind one?

• Lol. I think my problems stem back farther than on this website. Possibly to childhood or even infancy.

• Well once you recognize that, you can start changing things

• Aww so sweet of you😃

• Are you Israeli?

• Just relax about it! How old are you?

• I am 23 and really hairy and you added to my inferior complex

• The worst mankind in history till today- Israel

• Ha nope

• Really? they are terrorist. You know better. If you find jews men attractive other then pure Israel people is acceptable. They killing innocent child/mother. So sad.

• They can't help it usually. They are being attacked and need to defend themselves. Hamas use the women and children as the predator by giving them bombs and weapons because in the media it will make israel look bad if they kill them but israel still has to defend. Also a rocket from Gaza destroyed a kindergarten in Israel and they started it. Luckily no one was inside the building.

What Girls Said 7

• I like them too.

• I think so

• israeli look almost like any Mediterranean really

• Yeah but they have different accents

• Hmm.. Nice convo by the way asker, archiz loves Israeli men too ! No, Let me rephrase that. When an Israeli man comes within 100m of her perimeter , she's drippin wet.

• @takumii lmfao yea you bet hahaha

• Because you just are.

• I used to be a fan of israel but everything changed when I stuided about them and their history , Maybe They are Handsome Because They are All Mixed Races from All over the world
    but They are The worst nation in the world now , just a terror
    I have many jews friends and All of them are anti israel
    want to know about israel , Read their history

• I know their history. I am a proud Jew who will support Israel's existence forever. The countries around them hate them. They want to destroy Israel but Israel is stronger than that. They are not the antagonists. They fight back to defend themselves but they want peace. Every week it seems Palestinian terrorists are killing children and families in israel. Did you hear about the 13 year old girl sleeping in her bed when a Palestinian terrorist stabbed her to death? A father of 10 children was shot at while driving.

• well yes I've heard about that and thats sad and not good and im not saying palestine is flawless
      but few months ago an israeli guy burnt a kid alive and the kid was just 6 months
      so is that self defense? , just because you are jew you support that?
      plus all the countries around them hate them coz they built their countries on the sarrow of others
      they stole whole land , creating israel was a mistake and im christian
      i love my jews friends but i won't suck israel's dick lol
      plus you must check what the israeli say about My God jesus , they call him bastard
      i stuided that. you really want peace then dont steal lands in the name of religion
      they are not better than muslims. they are the reason why muslims are insane now

• First of all the people now in Israel they did not take land from anyone. Even if they disagree with taking the land, at this point if they gave some to Palestine, they would be destroyed. If they gave them a little Palestine would take advantage and fuck them up. Also I am friends with people in Israel and they do not think badly of the Palestinians as a whole, only of the terrorists. They are in the military but they are not monsters. As for that soldier's actions, I cannot comment because I do not know the full story and things happen like that. It is terrible but one soldier's actions do not speak for the majority. Israel has many Christians so why would you say they say bad things about Jesus?

• My cousins are Israeli, they're all very handsome. But I haven't really liked any Israeli guys myself. Ignore what these douchebags say. You have great taste in guys.

• Thank you :) yeah people can be really stupid

• You like big noses.

• Like people in America, not everyone has the same nose. Oh Lord 😂😂😂