Do you want to change your life for better?

Let's talk about our good and bad habits and how can changing the habits can change our life's are you ready for a change?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get so easily distracred, I really need to start meditating or something to help deal with it.

• I want to make a group where, we have people that want to change their bad habits and exchanging for good ones and see the result of it together :)

• That's a good idea, where are you going to make the group?

• Maybe facebook, but I am not sure if everyone is using it so it might be a little bit harder than I think, and we need few more people with good ideas, basically it can be a group that gives each other motivation and ideas for better life and success.

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing, life is wicked.

What Girls Said 5

• yes i'd want a better life

• i'm late to everything

• Of course. I am lazy. I want to get rid of that.

• absolutely i learned English very well...

• Yes I'm working on changing my outlook on certain things which affect me in a negative way. I'm not 100% happy in my life so I'm trying to make changes in all aspects of my life, so I can finally say I'm content where I am

What Guys Said 0