If you were a multi-billionaire, able to donate million dollars every year, who would you like to help the most?

• Hospital
  • Scientific research center
  • Orphanage
  • Homeless shelter
  • Local government of your City
  • Your favorite political party
  • Some religious institution

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• Multiple good options, for sure. What I think I would actually do in that situation though would be to use the annual money to set up a scholarship fund to help more people get access to education. That helps provide more people to work in those hospitals and research centers, helps provide more educated voters which takes care of the government and political issues indirectly, and basically just helps create more long-term, sustainable change with the money. It would be an investment in the future, in helping create the people that will change the future.

• Definitely A, probably E, and maybe B. If I would be able to donate every year, I would rotate them all (except for religious institutions). I would also add animal shelter.

• In the past I have chosen to donate to, mens rights movements, public radio, and various environment watch groups. I have also volunteered for Food Not Bombs, and Veterans hospitals. I would assume that my donations would continue along these dame lines.

• I think I would donate it to or make my own shelter or support group for male rape victims or suicidal ones. Anything male related is the least funded ones, by far. So something like that anyway.

• All except the political party, and religious institutions.

• I don't donate. I make my own organization to fight against human problems.
    Can go from health, to food, to education...

But i'm 100% that if one day i have the power to do it, it will happen.

• I'd found my own political party as well as ABCD
    It would have the economic/ economically social policies of the democratic socialists and the personal rights of the libertarian parties

• Penis extendr
    its hrd working with 2" OP

• Not a 'Billionaire' and I still donate to worthy causes and make SURE my money is helping them. Homeless & 1 Hospital. May have to look into an Orphanage. (I don't know any.)

• Definitely not the last four.

I think that I would establish schools.

• I will pour money into scientific research, especially research relating Genetics, gene therapy for example.

• Probably A and B.

• I would donate to my city.

• Orphanage

• Medical care and education, more specifically to encourage more sponsored seats in universities.

• I'd do multiple things with that kinda money. I can't just pick 1

• i would donate to prostate cancer research and male contraceptive research.

• To the giraffes

• Whoever made nachos and tacos, I'd make it rain for em.

• Orphans

• I would most likely donate to a hospital.

• ABCD

• I'd ignore the olympics and make my own.

• I would like to help top 4

• St. Jude's research hospital. Likely, I'd donate billions.

• Medical research or hospitals

• The "suck my dick," fund

• Hospital. Shriners or St. Jude childrens hospital.
    I don't care for kids but it's sad to see them sick at such young ages.

• Split a child sponsorship program and a homeless program, maybe also a program for missing people.

What Girls Said 16

• if i had that kind of money, i would donate to:

-mental health education and resources;
    -suicide prevention and assistance for surviving family/friends.

there's still too much stigma and not enough support for mental illness. along with the above, i'd also make mental health classes a requirement in schools~ teach students about the various types of mental illness and where to turn if they need help.

• None of the above. I'd donate to schools and universities in terms of providing financial scholarships. That way the school can't misuse the funds and the students get the benefits.

• I'd probably lose my multimillionaire status quickly because I'd be donating lol
    I can't choose one. It's either children or animals. Of your poll, I chose orphanages. Had you included animal welfare, I'd have a really hard time choosing just one.

• Also help out child sex trafficking victims. Building wells or water supply to those who don't have access to clean, running water, priority for children of course. Building them shelters without harassing them into converting into my religion. A nutrition program for those who are malnourished or don't have food security.
      I really would not be able to just choose one.

• Animal shelters, not enough of that being done. I always told myself if I ever win the lottery I'll open up an animal shelter for strays and for anyone who doesn't want their pet.

• I'll establish hunger prevention program though a foundation I'll build. I feel so bad for the unfortunates whom are deprived from the least basic right.

• Schools, orphanages, hospitals, and humane societies.

• Yes to 1st 4 options..

• I'd like to donate to different places. Not just the one

• My city, they would later distribute the money to all the local institutions.

• Honestly not really any of these would be my priority. I'd send it all to animal organisations and some to unicef or an education program, or maybe a program for children that can't afford to play a sport etc.

• Foster Care

• St Jude's children hospital ❤️

• Yay people love science!!! thank you! I hope one day you guys are rich enough to donate :) every help is welcome!

• Vote H. I already donate to many disability charities.

• Homeless shelter

• I'd rather donate to animal hospitals, and animal shelters. I love animals!