What's the best Vampire TV/Movie series in your opinion?

• Forever KnightWhat's the best Vampire TV/Movie series in your opinion?
  • The Vampire DiariesWhat's the best Vampire TV/Movie series in your opinion?
  • MoonlightWhat's the best Vampire TV/Movie series in your opinion?
  • True BloodWhat's the best Vampire TV/Movie series in your opinion?
  • The Twilight SagaWhat's the best Vampire TV/Movie series in your opinion?
  • Blood TiesWhat's the best Vampire TV/Movie series in your opinion?
  • The OriginalsWhat's the best Vampire TV/Movie series in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Vampire Diaries and Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

What Girls Said 15

• None, they all suck. Best TV show would be Buffy and best movie would be Interview with the Vampire or Lost Boys.

• Buffy.
    So definitely none of these.

• Twilight's the only one of these I've seen, but it was kinda silly. Have you ever seen the original Being Human from the UK? Super violent, but awesome!

• Buffy.

• None of these. In my opinion the vampire thing died awhile ago thanks to god awful Twilight. Buffy The Vampire Slayer (tv show not movie) was one of the last great Vampire series.

• I like Vampire Diaries and The Originals

• May I ask where Buffy and Angel are?

• I've only watched two of these, so between twilight and the vampire diaries then I'll go with the second!

• Fuck everything else, Moonlight was the bomb! I wish there was more episodes of it. The guy was HOT!

• TRUE BLOOD <3 The Originals is pretty great too, definitely better than The Vampire Diaries.

• Vote H. Best vampire film = Shadow Of The Vampire

• True Blood!

• Twilight is my favorite, I don't know why...

• Dracula with Christopher Lee.

• True Blood, decent book series as well.

What Guys Said 18

• True Blood like a mother fucker. True Blood. They actually included romance to where it wasn't gay as fucking pure homosexuality concentrate. That is how vampires *should* be.

They shouldn't fucking sparkle. They shouldn't walk out in the daylight. They should have an array of powers. And NO ONE ever gets that shit right. The 2,000 year old vampires who get continuously stronger as they age. No one ever fucking does it. True Blood is the only one who did it. And the bond between Childer and Kindred.

The only complaint I have with True Blood is that A: There weren't enough boobs. And B: Vampires don't die when they're staked through the heart. It only immobilizes them. They're not affected by garlic or crosses--unless the wielder of the cross has true faith.

Oh. One more thing. In True Blood, the only thing they didn't add in was the different kinds of vampires. There should be an array of vampires with an array of specialized powers and collective motivations. However, True Blood did pretty well in the realm of the Vampire princes from city to city, and also the political warfare between them.

And, right, the story line was solid. I could have done without the fairies, but they pulled it off.

Now. We just need the same thing, but more badass and less romancy. But, of course, the only thing that's going to sell is the new and horribly improved sexy vampires. I hate it so much.

I really like vampires, if you can't tell.

• Well, there were some gay vampires in True Blood, on the other hand, all vampires in Twilight Saga were straight (yeah, sparkling is stupid, but it doesn't make them gay).

• Really? You have twilight but some how no BLADE? And how no BUFFY? It's not a favorite of mine, but how does Buffy not make the list?
    Man, we get twilight, but no BLADE (best vampire series) and no BUFFY. We get twilight, but no LOST BOYS and no Bram Stroker's DRACULA. It truly is a sad day for vampires.
    Oh! How the mighty have fallen.

• oww u hurt he didn't put blade, little man? U prolly pretend to be blade too running around house? Aww cute. U think u spiderman too huh lmfao @fearless_banana

• ? Yea on internet, you can be Batman bro and I'd be your Robin so that I can make it real for you bexause I know you are just pussy bitch irl but id do it for u bro. Dont u get it, I get that internet is only thing you can pretend like you big on. I'm just helping u

• @Polocrew still on my dick huh, well I guess when the dicks good it's good.

• I loved the passion on TVD and I loved the games and battle of Originals..
    But if I was to be a character in a series I will choose to go with Twilight!.. MY first lovely vampire series,.. The wedding and surviving on animal blood

• The Vampire Diaries, followed by True Blood.

• The Originals

Luckily less romantic-esque than its Diaries-cousin

• True blood.. never watched it.. but there's that girl with spread legs.. couldn't resist...

• Blade and underworld
    Interview witht he vampire is also a great movie
    And I don't know how you listed vampire shows/movies without putting buffy on there

• I liked Angel or Blade, the lost boys too.

• They're all really shitty but true blood had moments

• Vampire Diaries, but I prefer Buffy and Angel.

• Hotel Transylvania 1 & 2 better than others combined.

• They're all shit.

Interview with the Vampire.
    Fright Night. (Original)
    Blade.

• None. They're all gay. One of theM even had a really hot gay sex scene in it from memory.

Anyway, the best one was one of those old original ones from the 1960's or 70's about Dracula where he could turn into a bat and stuff.
    Old school.

• From Dusk Till Dawn

• buffy/angel

• Never seen a movie or tv show that involved a vampire

• I prefer more realistic tv shows/movies. And I only watch comedy, and comedies rarely have that stuff anyway

• While not strictly a vampire show, being human is better than all this crap.