My dad kicked me in the stomach?

My sister threw some yogurt around during lunch when my parents were upstairs eating with family friends. She rushed upstairs and soon after my dad rushed down and, holding me by the neck, kneed me in the stomach twice.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Certainly Not Kiss his butt, do not Bow down to him with any kind of Making up, unless he Sincerely Apologizes for doing this here, dear.
    Mad Dad is in the wrong, he could have Handled it with a bit more with Kid's gloves. I don't feel it was quite Necessary to Act like a maniac. Apparently your sis said something that peeved Bad Dad off.
    However, I don't know, you didn't say, Does Dad have a History of Striking out?
    Good luck and I hope you are feeling better. xx

• Yes, he's hit me several times before. He has also hit my siblings and my mother.

• Ah, One star for me, I thought so.. well, then, Dad needs to be dealt with.. Talk to him and tell him if he continues this route, you will have to involve Child welfare. It is Not going to end, my friend, and i am afraid for the safety of You and your siblings. He is a time bomb waiting to get more disastrous. xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, hun. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• You should ask him why he did that, and that its not okay to abuse your children.

• Why the fuck did he do that. What does your mom say about this?

• That's abuse, talk to a trusted adult about it and report him. If possible, defend yourself and fight back!

• That is not on and is abusive behaviour. Your dad has no right to do that to you. Talk to your mom

• Call the police...

• what kind of dad is that? did he blame you for your sisters actions?

• Call the cops and report him for child abuse.

What Guys Said 12

• (18-24) Time to get a job and leave home.

• Well, my dad once tried to slap me in my face when he was drunk. He end up on the floor in blood. If you're capable, treat him the same way. If not, call the cops. But definitely be ready to move out and make yourself financially independent.

• first u gotta find some other place to live, then move out, make sure ur financially independent and don't need ur dad then beat the shit out of ur dad

• move away from him asap. fuck him and his violence
    signed - one who had it before for too long - you'll feel better i promise :)

• Yeah, this is lacking quite a few details and potential conversations that happened.

• whoop his ass, unless you still live under his roof

• do nothing, he is ur dad, just remember how much he did for u to make u reach this day, just forgive him and love him

• File a lawsuit against your dad

• Call the cops

• That was assault and child abuse, Don't stand for that shit.

• Wtf? Is he a sailor or something, talk to your mom or anybody in your family

• Omg are you OK why did he do that sweetheart