The birds outside my house are circling around it and screeching loudly and horribly. Should I be concerned?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a light sleeper so while not answering your question when the F***ers do it at 4.30 am, it drives me mad (rant over).
    Your question, I think the horror fans on GaG are nervous for you, whatever you do don't make out with the gorgeous girl running around in her shirt and panties or you are done for.

• Ojeezus what happens then?

• :o ogod no! The only horror movie I remember is Alien!

• I'll say no more - There is probably something around that is causing them uneasiness like a cat or something.

What Girls Said 10

• They want some rabbit! :P :D

• There might be a cat or other animal nearby who's disturbing them. Birds around our home do similar things to our cat since he've taken some of their kids in the past :(

• lol then why pray tell r they circling

• The only things keeping him away is the birds outside, run!

• Oright, except they're owls! Satan birds! So they're gonna sorta like eat me if I go outside! Bunny rabbit and all!

• They've come to see their beloved frend rabbit...
    Which happens to be you 🙉😜

• Maybe something disrupted their nest or there was another threatening animal.

• They are trying to eat you

• Yes, you are about to die.
    It was nice knowing you Max...

• yes there is a demon in your house

• HIDE
    THEY'RE AFTER YOU

by the way, before they kill you, how was grease?😏

• BUT WHY

I HAVE PET BIRDS

OH WAIT

SHIT

And so first of all, before I say I didn't watch it, I have a LEGITIMATELY GOOD REASON

LAST NIGHT I LEGITIMATELY COULD NOT BREATHE AND WAS BEDRIDDEN

THEY LEGITIMATELY TESTED ME FOR MONO

• AW MAN IM SORRY BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME :( :( :(

Lol I love philosophical talk in the middle of the night it's awesome , especially when people have been drinking xD

• Well we weren't doing that lol I'm an angel after all

But we built our perfect man and woman, talked about the Amurican Justice System, then played more games at 3 AM

• Ok wtf

• Hmm... Have you seen that old movie, Birds?

• The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock? The birds wouldn't do dat, they're too nice, right?

• That's the one. I think they would and have been planning and practicing for d day for a while. Or b day.
      https://youtu.be/pChxGUwTuWc
      Go give them some bread so they know you're useful to them and they don't come for you when they're getting everybody else.

What Guys Said 8