I threw up on him Advice?

I went on a date with my boyfriend yesterday (we have been dating for a couple of months) Anyways I was super sick that morning and did not want to go anywhere but he wanted to go on a date because he came back from deployment to see me. I did not want to be mean so I just got up and took some advil and put on a brave face. We meet up and he is so happy but he could tell that I was not feeling good (I do not handle pain well). We are sitting there and I started feeling sick and getting a hot flash and I am sitting there sweating like crazy about to pass out putting hotsauce in my purse because I was trying to pretend I was not in pain while not being aware of what I was doing he sat there like (wtf is she doing). I was just in excruciating pain from my stomach and I just got out of the chair and crawled under the table and laid on the floor and people were looking at me because I started crying) they offered to take me to the hospital but I declined. My boyfriend picks me up off the floor and asked if I wanted to go home. I said I was fine and continued eating and feeling like I was dying at the same time. It got to the point where he was just like "I'm taking you home" and he gets up to help me and I imediately throw up all over his uniform 3 times and he just grabs me and takes me home. I feel bad now because I messed up the date and I puked all over him I am so embarassed and I do not think he wants to talk to me anymore Advice?

What Guys Said 2

• Slow down there! Breathe and relax. He knows you were sick and he knew you needed Togo home because you were feeling awful even though you were trying to pretend not to be. I doubt that he never wants to talk to you again. Just send an apology saying you are sorry you messed up the date and try to set up another when you at feeling better. I bet he will still see you

• Well that's his f**k up. He shouldn't of forced you to go out. If he was a REAL MAN, he would of went to your house, and took care of you. I'm sorry to be that blunt... but that's the truth

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry you were so sick. What happened after he took you home? Did he check on you today?