Are you afraid of what will await for you after death?

• nah, I am clean as a whistle
  • Hell yes, I am true sinner
  • I don't know...

Most Helpful Guy

• Not so much what awaits me, but what the other side looks like. I think that's more frightening than anything.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• The maggots don't frighten me.

• I'm not clean as a whistle and I'm not scared of death. It's an inevitability and when the time comes to face it, I will tackle it head on.

• No, i don't I am spritual but not religious I turned away from organized religion after realizing how injust it would be for a god to send all suicides to hell.
    Now i believe in a god (actually probably a goddess) not defined by any book.
    A kind and just god who judges people on their hearts and actions not beliefs

• Are you afraid of what will happen

• Yeah, but we don't know that. Not truly

• We don't know but I very strongly suspect it

• Not at all, anything "unknown" intrigues me.

• Nah, I know I have sinned but Im content with the decisions I have made and my conscience is clean. I find living is the hard part, one day I'll be able to rest. I know Im not going to hell but I do wish a lot of people would.
    We're all going to die, nothing lasts forever, its part of the cycle.

• Im afraid of being burried alive or waking up in a fuckin coffin. If I die I hope they burn me up asap and turn me into ashes.

• im not a big religious person but the thought of a void or just an abrupt end to all things.. like your alive and then nothing.. yea it does scare the fuck out of me lol

• Nah, I'm a Christian.

• I'll be dead, not much I can complain about.

• Food for worms. I'm not worried.

• As in punishment? No, but I am afraid there is nothing.

• I try not to think about it

• I am a sinner, but I know Jesus will or has save (d) me so I am going to heaven.

• well if i dont sin jesus died for nothing. so which sins should i do?

• i am afraid and calm at the same time.

• No bc when I die I know all sensation or conciseness will cease.

• You don't really know.

• Yeah we do. There is a part of your brain that controls it just like part of your brain control sight and touch and emotions. When you die all the activity in the brain ceases so you no longer feel or know or remember anything. You literally go into a dreamless sleep for eternity.

• No. What awaits for myself after death is my true self. I want to return to it, but I must finish the rest of my mission on Planet Earth.

• Death is easy, it's living that's the hard part. I'll be dead, I doubt I'll know any better.

• Nah, death kills the mind. I've got nothing to worry about after I'm dead.

• i won't care, being dead will keep me occupied

• No. Though even with as much as this world sucks, I'm not in any great rush to get there, either. Que sera, sera.

• there is nothing, no afterlife

• lol the options assume people have your same beliefs.

• I don't care.

• Nope

• Well yeah i have done many sins

• I have had this thought in my mind for a REALLY long time now and I've been thinking about after-death process a lot. One of my "theories" is that the dead will just be gone, there's no "afterlife" or anything. BUT: my other theory is that we will suffer the pain of decaying and it will be HORRIBLE. I just had to get that thought out here.

• Yes, I have thought of that too. Or maybe reincarnation.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I am, because I don't know what's going to happen to me. And I'm afraid of being cremated or buried. It creeps me out.

• Same. I am terrified of actually still having sensation and sense of feel after I'm dead and my family decides to cremate me. Like how the book of death says.

• You should think about it. We don't know if we'll wake up tomorrow?

• That's true. I guess we live thinking than we will never die.

• What I'm afraid of is not knowing what exactly happens after death. I really don't want my death to be the very end of my existence, I would hate that. That's why I'm hoping for reincarnation. If there was solid proof that reincarnation is real, I wouldn't be afraid at all, I would actually be looking forward to it.

• If you believe in reincarnation, aren't you terrified that you might be reborn as an aninal instead? In karma be born as a rat, etc?

• I bet if you're born as a pig or chicken, you wouldn't wish that. Mostly how factory farming is. And in general, how humans treat animals, like as if they're possessions. Its speciesism. Thats why I am sometimes ashamed of being called a human being, because humans have utter disregard for animal lives.

• Oh yeah I totally agree with all of that. I know reincarnation would be a huge gamble, but I'd be willing to take it.

• Yes and no. I'm not a hardcore sinner but I'm not a Saint.

• Nope cause I think and hope that there's nothing after death.