I have a hemorrhoid and it was shrinking and then I tried pooping and now it's HUGE?

i asked what I had before on this site. you guys all said hemorrhoid. I'm 15, and it was already shrinking and then for the first time in a while I tried pooping and it hurt like hell and then after like an hour I gave up and it hurt getting up. and I had to look and it was a GIANT thing there now. it's like white or transparent like a clear thing it's so weird. I was applying a clear cream on it and I guess it didn't work? what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hemorrhoids go away when the straining stops and then they always come back if there is too much straining so the key is how to reduce the straining... NOT putting creams and other treatments on the Hemorrhoid. Proper diet is the best long term approach but in the short term when your constipated, even mild constipation, can be a problem because of course it leads to pushing-harder. Solution: Water. An enema will work but that's not very practical or comfortable especially on a regular basis so instead use a Hand Bidet Sprayer. Primarily for superior hygiene it can also be used to spray some water up inside to get things loose and moving... fast, conveniently and comfortably. The Bidet Sprayer can be used any time you go to the toilet and with reduced strain your Hemorrhoids will go away and stay away and you'll be a lot cleaner too! See bathroomsprayers. com.

What Guys Said 3

• First of all, it will get bigger mine did one time. Second, DO NOT apply pressure on it, meaning DO NOT sit 24/7. Third, eat a LOT of FIBER to really get the shit out. Fourth, Take your time while shitting, no need to be in a hurry. When I had mine I didn't apply cream lol I applied a soaking wet paper towel and change when needed to. Fifth, it's not going to go away in days lol it takes weeks. So relax, eat fiber, take your time. If it gets worse just go the doctor.

• Hemorrhoid suppositories

• See a doctor immediately.

What Girls Said 0