What is one thing that you would do differently on GAG, if you would never be judged?

Just asking out of curiosity :- )

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Wheres the fun in not being judged? then whats the point?
    I don't think there will be anything I would do differently... i mean if people stopped judging me because of the sticks up their ass, closed-mindedness and their rigidity, then there is nothing left for me here. Being judged is what makes my day lol...
    I just laugh at it all because regardless of my thoughts and methods, between me and the people doing the judging, i have the least questions because my style works :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask "how do I look questions"?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am already doing everything I want lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to say because I know that I WILL be judged.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dunno... act like an asshole?

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean up the garbage

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say be aggressive in my statements concerning my opinions, but I do that anyway and retards don't listen whether your kind or harsh with them so what's the point in changing now?

0|0
    0|0
  • Post a pic of my sweet sweet ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing... I already feel free and do pretty much whatever I want here

0|0
    0|0
  • Remove my Ball's hair through waxing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I usually just tell it like it is, and I have some unpopular opinions. I'm not all too worried about what people say, because they have a right to their opinion just like I do. At this point in my life, I have come a long way in my opinion of myself, as well as my confidence and self esteem, so I'm not bothered by the judgment of Internet strangers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep answering anonymously on questions, but now I realise that nobody even knows who I am. So why am I so worried? It's pretty strange really.

0|0
    0|0
  • pose naked maybe?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing, I don't care if some random people on the internet judge me, I'm not gonna stop doing what I do anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd make more fun of ano- wait I already do that :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Give my honest opinion even if people didn't like it

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be more open about my sexual orientation

0|0
    0|0