On GAG, when people don't have their face as a profile pic, what do you automatically imagine them to look like behind their screens?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

It depends on the type of answers they give. For those who give kind of harsh responses or responses which aren't very sympathetic to people who are asking for advice, I assume that they must be attractive or at least "I have a very good social life and I am outgoing so I have very little issues of the sort that you are having".

There's this girl on this website who recently joined and she is good looking. The answers she gives are kind of give that vibe that she's sort of stuck up and may come across as unapproachable.

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 13

• I don't assume anything about their looks. I assume that they, like me, just want to remain anonymous. I'm far too honest on here at times.

• I have no idea what people imagine me to be. That's why I usually have a picture of myself on my profile page.

• Depends on their personality and what they choose for a profile pic. Like the girls who have anime girls as their profile, I actually imagine them looking like a real life version of that 😂

• Depends on the comments on that particular question. Though the trolls all look like dorky no lifers.

• Depends on what they say tbh, blue anons that quote 'studies' and youtube social experiments when talking about interactions between men and women... yeah i certainly imagine them to be like that fine gentleman you posted.

• I imagine them to be men in tuxes with red wine and women in their left hands, and 007 stapled to their foreheads tbh

• Curious what people would guess how I looked like then really. As much fun as I make of myself and my looks, im not sure if it even is an imagine that is horrendous enough to live up to it all.

• I imagine u to be the terrifying vampire in your profile pic

• U EAT PEOPLE?

• Not quite, but im quite the night owl , almost never out in the sun unless I have to, and when I am I often get sick from being in the sun, starting to wonder if im like allergic to the sun at times. Do really like the dark and the macabre too.

• If you so happen not to have a profile pic and I don't interact with you much then I honestly don't think much of you.

• I'm beautiful but I don't bother to stop and wonder about the others

• That picture exactly.

• I don't really think about it. there are only a few where I'm curious

• Why WOULD you have a pic on your profile? This isn't a dating site.

• A big mystery. They are either plain looking, ugly or very beautiful lol

• I can imagine people talking face to face with voices; only if I'm connected to them on some level. No one like that here so nope I can't imagine.