What would you do if you were?

Unfortunately an extremely hairy guy?😞😭

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like you are obsessed with your body hair, to be honest.

You can use some medical prıducts to decrease the amount of your body hair or either get waxed or shave yourself so that you can re-gain your self-confidence about the situation.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well yeah, getting it removed probably

What Girls Said 9

• I would decide that rather than do anything to fix my problem, I would repeatedly spam a question site with pathetic questions in order to degrade and humiliate myself and try and pressure girls into giving me the answers that let me continue to feel bad. Even though I have options to remove the hair I don't like or I have the ability to work on myself and my self confidence, I believe that constantly using a question site and pissing everyone off is truly the best thing to do.

• Hmm nice answer 😃😂😉

• Post a bunch of question on G@G about my hairiness instead of doing something to either change it, or learn how to accept and love myself.

• Laser my whole fucking body just to get a thing that's naturally given to other fucking people😠

• i'd be best friend with hot wax ;)

http://share.gifyoutube.com/yXOxj7.gif

• Gosh I want to ban you from GaG forever 😑😑😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

• 😭😞

• Ok suck it

• Lame.. you can't even appreciate how nice everyone has been to you and took their time to answer your questions.. yet you keep coming back with same shit..

• get waxed! and it's you again.

• Wx everything religiously?

• Wax wax wax

• Shave and get waxed! Like I already do.

• Get the fluck over it and get a life

• Shave

• Shave and get stubbly body?😠

• What about laser? Here lots of people do it and it takes away the hairs and there will not be any hairs again there in the same spot

What Guys Said 9

• Shave it off.. or trim it way down.

• Shave?

• Full body laser hair removal.

• I am not that hairy (less than medium hair) but still I remove or keep very less hair on my chest and stomach so that it looks manly...

But if I was hairy then I would opt for laser removal or maybe trim all my hair regularly Lol

• omfg boyo. Just stop

• I'm a hairy guy and I have no issues with it.

• Extremely hairy?

• You ain't excess hairy dude. And women love yours?

• No I'd imagine women are turned off by hair in the main though some women love hairy men.

• You can use some medical products to destroy hair

• Shave my dawg shaveee

• I'm a hairy guy and I'm fine with it

• Are you excess hairy?😠