**PLEASE HELP!!!**My mom is scaring me?

My mom has been setting up certain things around the house for me to purposely see. For example she will set a picture of a girl skinner than me in a place she knows I will sit, she will place a picture of my sister and her husband picture in a place I will sit, she put some mental health papers in the couch where I sit. It's all done on purpose. It's things she thinks will make me jealous I'm guessing (but doesn't phase me at the lease). Lately it's been real weird as the envy against me grows with my mom and sister because of me looks making them act crazy. I am use to this from women off the streets but not from women in my family. My mom has also cut the cord on my exercise machine and threw away my measuring cups. I'm starting to think this woman is really a sicko. I am so hurt that this is my mom. Even more sad my sister is up to the same shit as well. I think I have to move away and cut these people off for my own happiness. Are these people just seriously sick with jealousy?

Most Helpful Guy

• wow umm they are seriously something... i would suggest its time to move out because the more your around such people they more they will effect you. And it might not seem like it at first but there is a lot of damage they do can with this sort of behavior

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of mom is she, she seriously needs physiatric help.

What Guys Said 4

• It sounds like your mom is trying to "subtly" get you to chance yourself. The picture of the skinnier woman speaks for itself, while her intention with the picture of your sister and her husband probably means she wants you to find a guy too.

Remember, she may be doing this with good intentions, but in a very negative way. Since she is your mom, she would want the best for you. And she clearly has an image of what the "best" for you is. So, while I do not agree with her methods, she may honestly be doing this out of good intentions.

If you and your mom have a good relationship adn you have no problem talking to her; confront her about his and ask what it means. Try to put it as neutral as possible, such as: "I noticed you left these things where I sit. Is there a reason why you put them there?"

If you have any questions, let me know!

• Yup sounds like my mother, don't let um get you down OP, she doesn't control you nor the situation.

• No I don't think that they are jealous but they want to change your way of living. They probably think that u are anorexic and they want u to get married lol
    But u are right their way of communication is sick

• You're crazy

• No sir, you are ugly. Since we're doing insults I figured I would have a go.

• What's your age? 18?

What Girls Said 0