Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000?

Oh my gosh no, I definitely wouldn't in any kind of way, even though some insects are as much as 80 percent protein by weight and provide more essential amino acids than most animal proteins and are also rich in nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids.

Would you, anyway?

Thanks.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe/explain why.
  • See the results.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone my mother knew from her work had a pond, which was being filled in. When they were filling it in, however, they found a load of frogspawn. They didn't have anywhre to look after them, so they donated it to my mother's nursery (she works as an assistant there), where they kept them in a big tank for the children to see. It's a great idea, but there is one thing we didn't know about frogets going in: they eat live food. After a while of eating only pet food and vegetables they began to cannibalize each other. So we looked up what to do: they eat crickets.

We released them. We didn't have the heart to feed them live food. It is so unimaginably painful to us, to purchase the insects just to feed them to the froglets. So, I would not be willing to take the money; not really because it's gross, but because I don't have it in me to hurt the crickets so.

What Guys Said 16

• Hell yeah. For $40,000? That's a life-changing sum of money.

• Funny. My dad makes $12 million/year and his boss makes $36 million.

• @OhioNativeForLife Sure you do. And good for you, categorizing all women as bitches. Good for you, 'working' (how, exactly?) only 3 hours a week, and being such a worthless and unproductive member of society. Good for you, valuing yourself only by how many girls you fuck every month. I don't doubt that you do fuck more girls every month than I ever will in my whole lifetime; I haven't fucked a girl in my entire lifetime thus far, and the ideal number of girls I'd like to fuck in my entire lifetime would be 1. But then, unlike some people, I actually have standards, and actually desire intimacy rather than the kind of meaningless fucks you'd get by living a lifestyle that's no different to that of a male escort. Ah well, c'est la vie- to each their own. Peace.

• Well good luck eating those crickets.

• What's wrong with you? I collect crickets when I go out hiking and fry them up with a dash of oil and a pinch of salt. They make a really nice trail snack- probably one of my favorites which includes things you'd buy from the store.

I'd pay you for a bowl of them.

• Depends
    If someone challenged me then for sure
    If it's for a good cause then yep
    Not just for money
    I have better ways to earn money 😂 LOL

• As long as you can have some water to get him down... is all good!

• Eh not a crazy amount of money but if it was a small bowl probably.

• Definitely. I eat crickets for free and I'm serious.

• I'd really hate doing it but for 40k... if they are dead I'd try

• Yes I would, but I'd smash them all to pieces and put chicken broth in it so it'll be somewhat edible.

• Hell no

• yes, all that money and all those nutrients.

• do you eat shrimp?

• For $40,000? Probably if I could get them down. I once tried to eat a cockroach and the taste was so awful that I couldn't do it.

• But I thought you said that your Daddy was SOO rich? "My dad makes $12 million/year"- that was you, right? So what difference does $40,000 make for a rich boy like you?

• No I am an animal rights activist

• Yes I will

• I'd eat you for $40,000

• Yes for 40,000 I would do anything!

What Girls Said 7

• 0|1
  • ar the cricket fried? if so then yeah ;)

• I tried once and they taste lovely. Its just the first bite that needs a knob turn in your head.

• People saying it's not a lot of money, shit it's just crickets. Put some damn ketchup on it and eat the crickets lol someone's handing you 40k for that. smh.

• I'd eat the bowl for $400

• If they are dead and clean, yes.

• If they made it 100 grand... Yes lol