Am I an old guy now?

I feel very sad tonite, cuz I saw some old pics when I visited my dad today. how time flies! I will be 31 years old at the end of this month. sure, I am old, lol. I am thinking what can save my youth. time never comes back again, everything will not come back before.

ps:I enclose one pic which was taken 10 years ago, can u recognize who I am?:)am I an old guy now?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya dude we are old men now... If your like me your looking around your life saying this is it? Thinking how can i make this life better and how can i make myself feel like those 30 years actually happened instead of thinking i wasted 30 fucking years lol...

• hey buddy, it seems that we have some in common. two old guys, lol of course, I feel like that I had wasted too much time, life is getting so meaningless. so do what u luv,,,, luv what u do

• oh my, actually u r not korean? where do u come from? if u can teach English, I think that most cities fit u.:) yep, do u have wechat? I don't like talking something private in public places, I feel like that I wear nothing, lol

• ahh no video chat but give me 1 sec i can do PM here

What Girls Said 9

• Nowhere near old.

• The one on the right?
    Nah, not old. But I get the 30 blues... I'll have them too.

• lol yep, it's me on the right side, but the pic was taken 10 years ago, lol, it's me on my profile now:)

• That's life. We all age. I don't feel like you're old because of your number. I feel like you think this way because you haven't accomplished what you wanted to by this age

• You're not old, but I get why you're feeling that way.

• time goes by wayy too fast... i feel old too at times

• Nah :)

• Sorry but I don't feel a bit sorry for you. You're not old..

• Yes. You're so old that you're practically already dead.

• Age is but a number. My great aunt is 90 years old and you would swear she's got the energy of a 20 year old. It's a state of mind. I think rather than concentrating on your physical age, concentrate on doing things that make you feel happy, that you want to accomplish, and take pride in all the years that have led you up to this point because with each year you gain something new, some more knowledge, experience, love from family and friends. The minute you start thinking I'm so old is the moment you will be.

What Guys Said 9

• Yep! You are very old. Glad I am nowhere near as old as you!

• You're the one on the right in the "where's wally" shirt.
    And yes you are old now. You and me both

• wow, u have a pair of eagle eyes,:) some people said that I look like my buddy on my left side.

• I can tell cause you still have the same shaped face

• yep, this nearly haven't changed for more than 20 years lol, including my figure

• 30 years... nope

• Today is my birthday. 23 man I feel old lol

• You are older, not old.

• imma be 36 in a week... never too old to lay out an 18 year old.

• Your still in your prime

• No you're not old, but this does remind me that I need to enjoy the rest of my 20s before I hit 30.

• I will turn 25 in October, but I don't feel old at all. For some reason I feel more like I haven't finished school yet, and I still go there. Cannot explain why.