Based on your Personality, not personal want, what Element would you bend?

I did a poll yesterday about if you could choose which element to bend, which would you bend, and it got a huge response from the Europeans and late night/early morning NA people. ( can find that poll here http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q2041710-if-you-could-control-bend-any-of-the-elements-which-would-you-pick ) So now I'm asking based on your personality, not what you would want, what element would you bend or would you be a bender at all and just part of a nation. Personality wise, I would be a Fire Nation citizen who can't bend. now its your turn :) Based on your Personality, not personal want, what Element would you bend?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
13|22

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on my personality, maybe fire. That said, I'd much rather bend air when girls with mini-skirts walk by.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I'm not sure what the characterization for each are, but I'm thinking water or air.

0|0
    0|0
  • Earth. Completely unpredictable. I can be nice and gentle and flowery but you get on my nerves, prepare for an earthquake, bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a fire or air bender..

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the hands of an air bender, and always think they're underrated. But the temper of a fire bender, so I'm torn.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd be fire bender if it's personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Fire bender

0|0
    0|0
  • Fire, I'm too fiesty not to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Earth Kingdom citizen

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality wise, I'm a water element, so I'd be a water bender.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a fire bender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would be water or air.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wine bender :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Based on my creative personality I would say water or earth bending.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Air, because I love defying gravity already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Equalist. I've always been a fan of dudes with zero magical powers going toe to toe with special snowflakes in fantasy worlds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Earth bender
    Then id go into the mining industry and make a killing due to saving on explosives and earth movers.
    Then I'd aim to learn metal bending and just make parts to fix broken equipment then and there as soon as it breaks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know fire fill

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoot, metal bending ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • Water

0|0
    0|0
  • earth or fire bender probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be the Avatar, Master of All Four Elements!

If I had to pick just one element, it would be airbending. I want to fly like Guru Laghima and Zaheer, and airbend like Zaheer, Wan, Aang, Korra, and Tenzin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be an earthbender. I'd probably be the avatar

0|0
    0|0
  • Water, hands down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Air, so I can fly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say air becuz i' m kinda like a pacifist sort of guy and i don't over rely on hope I see it just as a distraction and I really don't have so much feelings toward the opposite sex I'm that quiet introvert type

0|0
    0|0
  • Earth Bender.
    Straight up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who would shoose the non benders?

0|0
    0|0
  • water thats means i can controll people. blood which is cool and fuckt up at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a shit bender

0|0
    0|0
  • Earth bender since you'll have the most impact with that and at least that's always available

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm earthy? Haha love nature but love to lift heavy stuff at the gym. Makes sense.

0|0
    0|0