What would you think if you saw 2 sisters at the mall playing this game?

They're about 7-8 and 15-16 years old and shopping with their parents.
Older sister walks up to younger sister and says in a fake deep voice "Hey man, we don't like your kind around this town. Leave or I'll kill you!" Younger sister says "No I won't leave!" and runs. Older sister catches her arm and says "Man, get your negro ass out of this town." Younger sister resists and runs again. Older sister pretends to pull out a gun and shoot her in the back. Younger sister throws herself on the ground.

Most Helpful Guy

• are you high op?

Most Helpful Girl

• What in the hell. I'd have a talk with both of them. I don't care what their parents think and it's not right, especially saying that shit infront of a younger one.

What Guys Said 3

• Not a good game to be playing for fun, even if they are black.

• bad taste given these mixed up times we are living in

• Id be laughing so hard

What Girls Said 1

• um, well that's an odd game to play at the mall when people are trying to shop. Probably better to play in the backyard at home.
    I think reactions also depend on what part of the "game" you see - if you see the younger girl running and tripping, probably would be concerned about her. If you don't see them before the game starts, once the older girl starts to threaten the younger girl, that's concerning too. I'd probably find security if I heard anyone say "leave or I'll kill you."
    Also, it's pretty disturbing that a roleplay scenario involving racism is a "game" to them.

• They're laughing as they play

• So it's not like she looks like she'll really kill her sister. More like overacting a Western movie sherriff

• Even if they're laughing and it looks fake, it's still not something they should be playing in a mall. People are trying to walk around and shop so it's rude for these girls to be chasing each other and falling on the floor and getting in people's ways. Also, it doesn't matter if they are laughing and just pretending to hold a gun, because if I turn the corner and see them in the middle of the game, and just see the girl fall, my first reaction is concern for this child that just fell down. If I just walked up to them at that point, I have no way of knowing that she fell on purpose. And finally, even if they are laughing, it is still disturbing that they are making a game out of racism. The fact that they are laughing about a "sheriff" telling a negro that her "kind" isn't allowed and they'll kill her is awful. People are actually killed because of skin color. Even if these girls are black, its still disturbing that they would laugh about someone being killed for being black.