What about talking to a total stranger?

since i wanna be a therapist , i'm open to talk about any subject just bring it on i'll answer

Most Helpful Guy

• okay i have no idea how old you are and im really sorry if this is a harsh one to put on you. i have already answered this one for myself but, you could very well face things much harder in the physiology field. dream your dreams but realize you may deal with some horrible things.

im joining the navy in the fall, not sure how ill handle the idea that i could vary well be asked to kill another human being.
    im not sure i could pull the trigger in a split second, even if i can after my training im not sure i could handle thinking about it for the rest of my life that i lived and went home and they died.
    scary thoughts. any idea how to handle such a moral dilemma?

• not a single clue all i know is that you can never survive this , i don't know how to say this you obviously have to go and you no option but no matter how bad the physical injuries , the moral ones will keep a huge impact on your life and will haunt you forever. no matter how strong you are or much you love your country you'll still have to kill another human being and you'll watch others die in front of you, war is one of the most horrible disasters that could ever happen and i'm sorry because i can't give you anything to make you feel better

What Guys Said 10

• I want to be on a bomb squad and dismantle bombs. Give me one now and I will dismantle it.

• why do you want to be a therapist? (as a student of Psychology and looking to be a therapist myself I'm always curious to see peoples reasons for why they want to do what they want to do in life.)

• i guess i just want to help others , i love to feel useful and if it comes to a piece of advice and listening to others for a while hell i'd do that , we all need moral support and i'd love to know that one day just one day i might convince someone not to suicide and give up and instead how to love and appreciate himself

• hmmm what would you say if I recommended being a counselor? not a therapist like psychologist but a counselor? (I mean no offense in saying this I promise).

• I don't know if I'm happy being single for 26 years or if I'm starting to feel more and more lonely.

• loneliness is not a huge deal , there are a lot of single people hell everyone are single but the trick is to be a happy single : try loving yourself and have more fun appreciate what you have and don't wait for others to love you , don't wait for anyone or anything to happen , just live everyday like it's your last day alive and you won't feel alone anymore

• Then tell me "what" I am.

• My ex wife told our daughter im dead so she can get remarried.. ok discuss!

• first tell your daughter that you survived be her hero second sue that slut

• i live on the other side of the world so i depend on my ex wife to answer the phone (which she does not) and iv i travel there my ex takes vacations to vietnam to keep my daughter away

• magic 8 ball, a I getting laid tonight

• Don't talk to strangers.
    Unless you want to meet anyone. Ever.

• I'll talk to a total stranger about certain things but personal stuff, I'll think and pray about it.

• in public?

• rocks.

What Girls Said 0