I think my cat is dying?

My cat is 13 years old and been puking and urinating everywhere for the past few days, and then hides under a bed. She seems very weak and refuses to eat/drink as well. Should I get her euthanized or wait and see if she can make it through

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she's dying, I'm sorry. It's best to take her to the vet and get their opinion but I think that you prepare yourself for the worst. Just remember that you need to do what's best for her and not what's easiest for you and you'll get through it, good luck <3

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• She's dying :(
    Take her to a vet ASAP.

• Take her to the vet. Most cats live between 16-18 years, but it's possible she may be dying. Or she could just be really ill. Don't jump to conclusions, though, take her to a vet and let them assess her.

• Oh sad 😞 maybe make sure she isn't just sick for now first. Losing a pet is very hard. I'm sorry to hear that.

• Just take her to the vet and see what they think first. To me 13 is still pretty young. My cat had to be euthanized at 18, simply because we decided sleeping all day and only waking her up for her food and medicine wasn't a life.

• My cat was the same way too, I changed his food. That usually helps, but take her to the vet to see if she needs to be put down. Don't be too quick to choose her death.

• You should take her to the vet because its not sounding good. Get their opinion on what to do for her. Im sorry about your cat 😞

• First, take her to the vet. Get an opinion before you take such drastic measures of putting her down. If she's been this sick for the past few days, why haven't you taken her to be seen? That's super messed up.

• Well it's only been 2 days. But i didn't think much of it and thought it would pass after a day but it hasn't and I think she's getting worse.

• Uh, you should get her to a vet to be checked out. Not euthanised.

• Take her to the vet!!

• Take her to the Vet ASAP!

• Take her to the vet she may just be sick

• Or take her to the vet and see what the problem is.

• Yes, I think you should. It is better than her suffering

• I am very sorry. It sadly does sound like she is. You can try to make her as comfortable as you can, but I would take her to the vet right away.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, she's probably dying. My black cat died months ago. I never cried so much, since I've had him since 2001.

• What about veteranian?

• She is dying unfortunately.